Chapter 17 - Reinstated

A week has passed and Agent Fernandez has returned to his house in the US. He decides to take a one week break before reporting to the president about his mission. In his mind he has to talk to the president discreetly to avoid suspicion from his colleagues particularly Enterprise. He knows only too well that she is going to ask him the truth of where he was exactly. Meanwhile Enterprise sees her sisters Yorktown and Hornet off as they decide to use their original ship forms to get back to Azur Lane.

Yorktown: It's been nice seeing you again Enterprise.

Enterprise: Likewise Yorktown.

Hornet: Please visit Azur Lane again big sister Enterprise.

Enterprise: I will Hornet. I will. Farewell my dear sisters. Please remember to keep our secret.

Yorktown: Don't worry Enterprise. Your secret is safe with us.

Hornet: Yeah. We won't mention a thing.

Enterprise: Good. Let's see each other again someday.

Yorktown and Hornet: Yes let's see each other again.

As Enterprise waves goodbye to her sisters. Agent Fernandez is now on his way to her house. He's carrying the bow and arrow that Enterprise requested and the rifle he promised to give to her. As soon as he reaches Enterprise's house. Agent Fernandez carefully gets out of his car. He then takes out the weapons that he bought for Enterprise from the trunk. He leisurely walks over to Enterprise's house and knocks on the door.

Agent Fernandez: Agent Price are you in there? It's me Agent Fernandez.

Enterprise sees her soon to be former senior partner knocking on the door of her house as she got home from the docks. She decides to try a sneak attack on him. She gets beaten to the punch in the process. Because Agent Fernandez is always quick on the draw. Once again she feels the cold barrel of Agent Fernandez's 357 Magnum revolver.

Agent Fernandez: Nice try Agent Price. But you forgot that I am always one step ahead of you.

Enterprise: I guess I should have practiced harder.

Agent Fernandez: Yeah. You should. Can I come in?

Enterprise: Sure. (Unlocks the door and turns the door knob.) Would you like something to eat and drink?

Agent Fernandez: Yeah. The Endie special burger and fries together with an ice cold coffee.

Enterprise: Ok. Wait here. Have a seat and make yourself comfy while I go to the kitchen and fix our food.

Agent Fernandez: Yeah sure. If you need any help just holler.

Enterprise: Ok Willy. (Goes to the kitchen.) Just don't touch anything.

Agent Fernandez: Like I would do that Endie.

As Enterprise goes to the kitchen to cook their food. Agent Fernandez stands up and look around Enterprise's house. He is awed by the way house is built. It wasn't too shabby nor too fancy for someone like Enterprise. As he looks at the pictures. Something catches his attention. It's a picture of Enterprise and her sisters Yorktown and Hornet.

 It's a picture of Enterprise and her sisters Yorktown and Hornet