Chapter 4 - Denial

Agent Fernandez takes the ship girl to a secluded spot in Azur Lane. Specifically the beach area. This gets him separated from the entourage as they continue to tour the base. Not wasting his time the former naval aviator quickly draws his black 357 Magnum revolver from his holster underneath his black blazer.

 Not wasting his time the former naval aviator quickly draws his black 357 Magnum revolver from his holster underneath his black blazer

And then he points it at the back of the ship girl's head while handcuffing her. He then begins to question the frightened girl as he makes her turn around and face him.

Agent Fernandez: Alright missy. I'm going to ask you a few questions. If you cooperate I'll set you free. If you don't. Then you can say goodbye to this world.

????: I I I u-understand.

Agent Fernandez: Good! Who are you? And why did you suddenly try to approach Agent Price?

????: M-my n-name is Vestal. I'm a repair ship for Eagle Union. I only want to confirm if she is someone I know.

Agent Fernandez: Someone you knew? Who's this person that you're assuming is Agent Price?

Vestal: Her name is Enterprise. Eagle Union's strongest aircraft carrier. When the Sirens attacked again. She was the only one missing.

Agent Fernandez: And now you're thinking that Agent Price and this Enterprise you are talking about are one and the same.

Vestal: Yes sir. If you don't mind sir. Would you kindly put your gun down and uncuff me. I won't do anything stupid. I don't know how to fight.

Agent Fernandez: Sorry Miss Vestal. But no can do. Even if you say that you don't know how to fight. You might try to run away from me.

Vestal: You don't understand. I have to get back to the docks and oversee some of the repairs on the riggings of the girls.

Agent Fernandez: Look missy! Don't test my patience. You wouldn't like it if I lose my patience.

Vestal: Fine.....

While Agent Fernandez continues to interrogate Vestal. Enterprise notices that her senior partner is no longer with the entourage. She looks around her surroundings while guarding the president. Until she decides to ask permission from her colleagues to look for Agent Fernandez.

Enterprise: "Uh..... Agent Smith, Agent Andrews."

Agent Smith: "What is it Agent Price?

Enterprise: "Agent Fernandez seems to be missing. I'm going to look for him."

Agent Andrews: "Wow! I was so busy looking at the surroundings that I didn't realize he was gone."

Enterprise: "Well no use standing here and waiting for him to come back. I better get going and look for him."

Agent Smith: "Right! We can't afford to leave him here."

Agent Andrews: "This place is huge. You think that you can find him here?" You might end up getting lost yourself."