Chapter 7 - Infiltrating Iron Blood

The next morning the president and his entourage are now being served breakfast by members of the Royal Navy Maid Corp. They are the elite members who are assigned to serve the guests breakfast and lunch. The secret service agents are now eating in a different area. Agent Fernandez notices one of the maids looking at Enterprise. Once again his instincts begin to kick in. He slowly stands up and walks over to the maid looking at Enterprise. He reaches into his pocket and cocks a concealed Walther PPK 380 discreetly to avoid attention.

 He reaches into his pocket and cocks a concealed Walther PPK 380 discreetly to avoid attention

He was quick to notice that it was Belfast who is looking at Enterprise. He approaches her casually and stops beside the white haired ship girl. He then pokes the gun at her that shocks the ship girl in a maid uniform.

Agent Fernandez: "Don't move a muscle missy if you don't like blood leaking out of your body."

Belfast: "What do you want from me?"

Agent Fernandez: "I'm the one who is going to ask the questions. Now come with me to the beach. Walk normally so that nobody suspects a thing."

Belfast: "Alright..... I'll do what you say."

Agent Fernandez and Belfast walk away from the group unnoticed. They discreetly head to the beach where the former interrogated Vestal and Enterprise. Once they reach the beach. Agent Fernandez frisks Belfast for any possible concealed weapons. After frisking Belfast he begins to question Belfast about everything.

Agent Fernandez: Who are you?

Belfast: My name is HMS Belfast.

Agent Fernandez: Why are you looking at Agent Price?

Belfast: Because she is somewhat familiar to me.

Agent Fernandez: Let me guess. You're thinking that she looks like a dead ship girl by the name of Enterprise. Am I correct?

Belfast: Yes you are correct sir.

Agent Fernandez: What is your relationship with this Enterprise that you speak of?

Belfast: I serve as her maid and mentor at the same time.

Agent Fernandez: What do you teach her about?

Belfast: I teach her about acting and behaving more like humans. And not to think so much about fighting.

Agent Fernandez: I see..... Alright you may go now. This conversation with you never happened.

Belfast: I don't even remember talking with you.

As Belfast leaves the beach. Agent Fernandez is now hit with the sudden thought about leaving Azur Lane headquarters at once. Things have been getting complicated ever since they arrived in the base. His main concern is his partner Enterprise. If they continue to stay longer the more it will be difficult for her to conceal her true identity. His only hope is that the other ship girls don't try to talk to his future replacement.