Chapter 15 - Surprise Visit

As soon as the smoke clears from all the explosions in Iron Blood HQ. Bismarck orders a small fighter squadron to shoot down Agent Fernandez. Six German pilots immediately board six Euro-fighter jets and quickly take off. They immediately go to mach one in the hopes of catching up with the former hotshot fighter pilot. Meanwhile, somewhere in Newport, Virginia. Enterprise has just bought a house that is not actually near a shipyard like the one she said to her friends Cathy and May.

She has just arrived from the nearest supermarket in her neighborhood. Although she's on a one month vacation leave. She still carries a gun with her. One time she was nearly got arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. Of course she would also show her ID and her permit to carry a concealed weapon. She also possesses an M4-A1/M-203 assault rifle that is a government issue.

Enterprise places everything that she bought in their respective containers. Once she finishes putting everything away. She decides to cook a hamburger sandwich. Enterprise takes one burger patty from the freezer and places it on a pre-greased frying pan. She then takes out a burger bun, some lettuce, slices of tomatoes, cheese, and onions. She puts out the mayo and ketchup.

She also takes out a small pack of fries that is just enough for her. She begins to cook the burger and fries at the same time. As soon as Enterprise finishes cooking her snack. She puts everything together and takes out a bottle of soda from the fridge. Enterprise starts eating her snack while reading a book. As soon as she finishes eating and cleaning up. The silver haired girl continues to read her book while lying on the couch.

Just as she is about to suddenly fall asleep. Someone knocks on her door.

Enterprise: (Cocks her gun and places it behind her back.) Who is it?

????: Hello Miss Price. My name is Yasmine Princeton, I'm with my sister Harriette. We like to have a word with you. If you don't mind.

 If you don't mind