XVIII

[⋏⍜ ⍜⋏⟒]

"⏚⟒⌰⌰⏃? ⍙⊑⏃⏁'⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎅⍜⟟⋏☌?" A black haired Enderman hybrid called hesitatedly as they watched their sister slowly walk away from them. (Bella? What're you doing?)

"⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⌿⌰⏃☊⟒ ⟟⌇ ⏁⍜⍜ ⎅⟒⏃⎅ ⋏⍜⏃⊑, ⟟ ☊⏃⋏'⏁ ⌇⏁⏃⊬ ⏃⋏⊬ ⌰⍜⋏☌⟒⍀. ⏁⊑⟒ ⋏⟒⍙ ⋔⏃⌇⏁⟒⍀ ⟟⌇ ⏁⟒⏃⍀⟟⋏☌ ⎍⌇ ⏃⌿⏃⍀⏁, ☊⏃⋏'⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⟒⟒ ⏁⊑⏃⏁!" Their sister answered sadly without even turning to look at them. (This place is too dead Noah, I can't stay any longer. The new master is tearing us apart, can't you see that?)

"⏚⎍⏁ ⟊⟒⏃⋏'⌇ ⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⎎⍜⍀ ⎍⌇! ⌇-⌇⊑⟒ ⌰⍜⎐⟒⌇ ⎍⌇.." Noah began without hesitation, but the sentence slowly died as the words fell off their tongue. (But Jean's here for us! S-she loves us..)

"⟊⟒⏃⋏ ⊑⏃⌇ ⋏⍜ ☊⍜⋏⏁⍀⍜⌰ ⏃⋏⊬⋔⍜⍀⟒! ⏁⊑⟒ ⋏⟒⍙ ⋔⏃⌇⏁⟒⍀ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ☍⟟⌰⌰ ⟒⎐⟒⍀⊬⍜⋏⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⍙⟒'⍀⟒ ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⊑⟟⌇ ⌇⌰⏃⎐⟒⌇!" Bella spat out the truth coldly before running away. She didn't care if she was never going to see her sibling ever again, but she had to escape from Jean's territory. (Jean had no control anymore! The new master will kill everyone and we're just his slaves!)

Noah raised their hand to reach after their sister, but the movement was hesitant. They didn't know what to do. Then it was already too late as a sword flew through their sister's throat. They watched in horror as their sister fell on the ground, lifeless.

"This is what happens if you try to run away," A cold voice came from their left and they saw a sandy blonde with one black eye. They were wearing a long black cloak that covered their missing Watcher-wings.

Noah turned to look at their sister and saw the person who had slaughtered her. A man with long pink hair and red eyes, wearing a black cloak too.

They examined both of the black cloaked people carefully with their eyes and realized that they both had a weird, like forced aura around them. Were they possessed?

"⊬⍜⎍ ☍⟟⌰⌰⟒⎅ ⋔⊬ ⌇⟟⌇⏁⟒⍀.." Noah mumbled quietly, making the sandy blonde turn look at them. (You killed my sister..)

"She was trying to escape. We can't let people escape," They answered coldly. "TECHNO! C'HERE!" They shouted for their friend, who began walking towards them.

"⟟ ⊑⏃⎐⟒⋏'⏁ ⌇⟒⟒⋏ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍙⍜ ⏚⟒⎎⍜⍀⟒. ⍙⊑⍜ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍?" Noah hesitatedly asked. (I haven't seen you two before. Who you are?)

"My name's Teni and that's Techno," The sandy blonde answered. "You understand English, right?" They asked just to make sure.

"⟟ ⎅⍜, ⏚⎍⏁ ⟟ ☊⏃⋏'⏁ ⌇⌿⟒⏃☍ ⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀ ⌰⏃⋏☌⎍⏃☌⟒⌇. ⋔⍜⌇⏁ ⍜⎎ ⏁⊑⟒ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀⋔⏃⋏ ⊑⊬⏚⍀⟟⎅⌇ ⏃⍀⟒ ☊⎍⍀⌇⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⏚⟒ ⌇⏁⎍☊☍ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⌰⏃⋏☌⎍⏃☌⟒," Noah nodded. They carefully glanced at Techno, who had now made his way to them. (I do, but I can't speak other languages. Most of the enderman hybrids are cursed to be stuck with this language.)

"Tsk, how useless," Teni rolled their eyes before turning around. "Don't try to escape and you'll be fine," They added before walking away with Techno.

"⏃⌰⍀⟟☌⊑⏁," Noah hummed as their eyes turned dead. They snapped back to reality and nodded to themselves. They knew that the duo were possessed.