XX

[No one]

The meeting room was completely silent. Everyone was waiting for the meeting to be started by one of the Mains, they all knew that this was going to be important.

"The meeting begins. We'll be using English because we have visitors who don't speak Galactic," Sherenidy began the meeting and nodded to Alden.

"The Main Admin Edita, you may speak," Alden nodded formally to the blonde admin.

"Thank you Main Leader Alden," Edita nodded back to him before turning to face everyone else, "So, we have a huge problem," She began. Everyone looked at each other with hesitation and nervousness.

"This is serious, isn't this.?" Kasen asked quietly the question everyone had and Edita nodded sadly.

"Sam has gotten Technoblade and Teni under his control and is using them to guard his "territory" in the End," Edita explained with uneasy feelings.

"Does this mean we have to attack as soon as possible?" Xenex asked hesitatedly. He didn't like where the conversation was going, no one like it.

Edita stepped back to show everyone she wasn't capable to answer that question because it wasn't her decision to make as she was the 6th in command.

"We're afraid that we have to start planning now before it's too late," Alden admitted hesitatedly. None of them wanted a war, but it wasn't really up to them anymore.

"We're going against Jean, Sam and their army? Great!" Zanax rolled her eyes and got everyone to give her a death-stare. She was chained up between The Few.

"We need a plan and everyone needs to help with that," Sherenidy spoke. She sounded now dead-serious, nothing like the child he usually 'pretended' to be.

"Alden, Chet, Kasen, Oskari, Upton, Winslow, Xenex, Friede, Jaylee, Lyndon, Yenny and Topaz, you're all End-borns and probably have knowledge of the place," Mao began. "Zanax, you have informed about Jean, and so do Niki and Ranboo," He continued listing people. "Xelqua, Lady Thor, Taurtis, Sherenidy, maybe Godiva and Dexter, you have knowledge about Sam," He ended his list.

"But all of you have knowledge we'll need to get our plan to work," Sherenidy added.

"I can take care of Jean," Zanax spoke getting her sibling's attention.

"Does that require any sacrifices, because if it does, you have to sacrifice yourself," Sherenidy shrugged casually, making the older roll her eyes.

"No, it doesn't require sacrifices, just some potions," Zanax sighed. She wouldn't have minded sacrificing some humans though.

"Then we'll let Zanax deal with Jean, but she's not going to do it alone," Alden decided and turned to face his siblings.

"I'll take the lead of the group," Lyndon stepped forwards, "And with me will come Edita, Kasen, Blake, Winslow, Xenex, Jaylee, Reed and ZloyXP, plus Zanax," He continued.

"Sounds good," Mao nodded and Sherenidy seemed to agree too.

"Jean has an army, who wants to fight that?" Edita raised her eyebrows.

"I'm ready to sacrifice The Few," Aphmau stepped forwards, smirking.

"WHAT THE FUCK JESS?!" Sly exclaimed, but Aphmau just smacked him on the back of his head.

"The Few apart from me is gonna fight the army. I'm going against Sam," Aphmau explained.

"I agree with that," Sherenidy nodded, "Who else wants to fight Sam?" He asked turning to look at the others.