XXII

[No one]

The End was cold as the groups made their ways towards the fight. Everyone was quiet and no one really knew what they were in for.

Xelqua was walking between Taurtis and Tommy. Behind him were Sherenidy and Mao, who were having a silent conversation, reading the sentences from each other's lips. Aphmau was walking next to Taurtis and Dream followed Tommy. Dexter and Godiva were leading the group for unknown reason, which didn't exist.

The travel had already lasted for half and hour, but they weren't even halfway through. They were walking because everyone didn't have wings.

All of the groups were close, but not too close. They would separate later, which meant they would say goodbye to each other incase something went wrong.

[No one]

     "Has anyone seen Grian?" Etho asked from the rest of the Mycelium resistance.

"He hasn't been on in two days," Xb mumbled, glancing at his communicator.

"Should we go ask someone like Mumbo or Scar? They are close to him," Ren suggested.

"Let's go check out Grian's base and look for Scar and Mumbo," Impulse nodded.

     Grian's base was empty, no one was there and any progress hadn't been made. Scar and Mumbo hadn't seen him either. Everyone's warnings bells began slowly ringing, they had no idea what had happened to their newest Hermit.

"What're we going to do?" Jevin asked from the Mycelium resistance and Mumbo and Scar.

"I think we should go contact X, maybe he knows something," Mumbo suggested. He was getting really worried about his best friend, who had just disappeared.

"I agree with Mumbo," Etho nodded.

"Same," Impulse nodded and so did everyone else.

[No one]

     "This is where we separate from each other," Alden spoke out loud, making everyone feel a bit uneasy.

"This might be a goodbye, be prepared for that, but we're not letting our hoped die," Mao joined their leader.

"We won't go down without a fight, we stay strong 'till the end!" Sherenidy ended.

"∴⍑𝙹'ᓭ ╎↸ᒷᔑ ∴ᔑᓭ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ꖎᒷℸ ̣  ||𝙹⚍ ᓭᔑ|| ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣  ꖎᔑᓭℸ ̣  ꖎ╎リᒷ, ᓭ⍑ᒷリ?" Godiva smirked.

"She said; Whose idea was to let you say that last line, Shen?" Dexter translated for the people that didn't understand Galactic.

"That is a pretty good question because I went and killed myself without fighting against Sam," Sherenidy grinned.

"If you do that again, I swear I'll end your whole existence," Xelqua promised. He didn't want to lose his mentor again to the man he had once loved.

"Thank you," Sherenidy grinned.

"If this ends badly, it has been a honor to fight with all of you," Jaylee raised her voice from the crowd.

"Definitely!" Oskari agreed.

"Let's try and stay alive, okay?" Lyndon took his turn to say something.

"Try not to get injured too badly," Haylie begged.

"We all get each others' backs!" Ned smiled and Reed nodded proudly.

"It's a rare moment, Dexter is actually wearing his cloak," Van smirked and looked at the mentioned brunette.