XIX

[No one]

The end was cold and Teni had to admit it. They hated the coldness of the place, they hated the whole place. They hated everything that reminded them of the time they had been under Oneus' control.

"They'll get us out of here."

Teni turned around to face Techno. They were a bit surprised by the line the other had spoken since they hadn't expected it.

"I know," They hummed after a short silence. "I trust them, I know they won't abandon us."

Techno nodded and turned to look outside of the cell they were locked in. He hated being locked up and used as a weapon for someone who wants to rule everyone.

"⊑⎍⊑?" (Huh?)

They both turned around to see the enderman hybrid from earlier. They were standing next to the cell and awkwardly staring at the duo.

"What're you doing here?" Teni was the first one to break the silence between them.

"⟟ ⍙⏃⌇ ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⌰⍜⍜☍⟟⋏☌ ⏃⍀⍜⎍⋏⎅.." Noah admitted. (I was just looking around..)

"Why would you do that?" Techno raised his eyebrows.

"⟟ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⏃ ⍙⏃⊬ ⏁⍜ ☌⟒⏁ ⍜⎍⏁ ⍜⎎ ⊑⟒⍀⟒," The enderman hybrid was being completely honest. (I need a way to get out of here)

"Is there someone on the other side that you want to meet?" Teni inquired and watched the hybrids reaction through the cold iron bars.

The hybrid was a bit surprised and bit their lower lip, but nodded, "⋔⊬ ⌇⟟⌇⏁⟒⍀," They answered. (My sister)

"Where's your sister?" Teni continued asking questions.

"⟟ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☍ ⌇⊑⟒'⌇ ⌿⏃⍀⏁ ⍜⎎ ⏁⊑⟒ ☊⍜⎍⋏☊⟟⌰," Noah answered. Teni and Techno glanced at each other right away, making the hybrid a bit unsure. (I think she's part of The Council)

"What's her name?" Teni asked. Now they were clearly interested.

"⎍⋏⋏⟒⌰⟒⌇⌇," Noah answered a bit hesitatedly. (Unneless)

"That's probably their first name. What about their second name?" Techno asked raising his eyebrows.

"⍜⊑- ⟟ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☍ ⟟⏁'⌇ ⟒⎅⟟⏁⏃?" Noah answered, but more as a question than an actual answer. (Oh- I think it's Edita?)

"The Main Admin Edita, a blonde with ocean blue eyes and bloody cloak?" Teni tilted their head.

"⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⌇⍜⎍⋏⎅⌇ ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⊑⟒⍀," Noah nodded. They weren't still trusting the two strangers that had just killed their twin sister, but at least the duo seemed to know their older sister. (That sounds like her)

"Does she know you're here?" Techno asked and Noah shook their head. "Can you get to her if we allow you to leave?" He continued and Noah thought for a second before nodding.

"Alright, we'll let you go and you go and get The Council here, deal?" Teni smiled.

"☌⍜⏁ ⟟⏁!" Noah nodded. (Got it)

"Use the Eastgate and teleport away as fast as possible," Teni guided them.

Noah nodded an sprinted off right as they had made sure the duo didn't have anything else to do.

[No one]

"Why do we have so much work to do?" Xelqua groaned and picked up another pile of work just to throw it to Upton, who was in the other side of the room.