XXV

[No one]

Xelvier's sword pierced through Sam's chest and the male fell on the ground limp.

Techno and Teni snapped out of his control and fell unconscious.

"When did ᓵ⍑ᒷℸ ̣ get here..?" Mao whispered as he noticed the blonde's limp body on the ground.

"He saved us from Sam.. It costed his life..." Xelvier whispered quietly.

"Let's hope at least most of our siblings are still alive.." Dexter whispered and turned to look at the window.

"Is anyone injured?" Aphmau asked turning to look at everyone else in the room.

"I just got a bit deeper cut from Techno," Pearl answered, examining her arm.

"I think I got hit on the head," Tommy mumbled as he watched his hand turn red.

"Let me see what can I do about it," Aphmau hummed and hurried to the boy.

"Dream, can you take Techno? ᓵ𝙹↸ could look after Teni. Aphmau can take care of Tommy and Taurtis could deal with Pearl," Mao began giving orders and no one complained. "↸ᒷ ̇/,  ̇/ᒷꖎ, we go outside to see what's going on. Sounds like the battle has died down," He continued.

     When the trio made their way to the battlefield they were relieved to notice that the war was won. But there were injured siblings, a lot.

Topaz hurried to them, "Did you do it?" She asked and began examining the trio for possible injuries.

"Yeah, but ꖌᔑᓭᒷリ and ᓵ⍑ᒷℸ ̣ lost their lives.." Mao answered quietly.

Topaz nodded sadly before starting to explain the situation there, "Everyone is badly injured, but the worst ones are; ꖎ||リ↸𝙹リ, ⚍!¡ℸ ̣ 𝙹リ, ᓵᔑℸ ̣ 𝙹リ and ℸ ̣ ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹リ lost their lives... ⍊ᔑリ and  ̇/ᒷリᒷ ̇/ got blinded.. ᓭ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷリ╎↸|| can't speak anymore.. ᔑꖎ↸ᒷリ lost his left arm, 𝙹⨅╎リᒷꖎꖎᒷ her left leg, ⍊ᔑリ his right leg. And ᒲᒷᔑ↸𝙹∴ and ⎓∷╎ᒷ↸ᒷ lost their wings.."

"That's definitely not good.." Mao whispered. All the three of them were speechless.

"I have to go help everyone, let's hope no other lives get lost..." Topaz whispered and hurried back to the battlefield.

"Hold on buddy! You're gonna make it!" Someone cried out and the trio turned quickly. AppleG was holding onto Evior's hand tightly, trying to keep his brother awake.

Xelvier made their way to the duo while Mao and Dexter hurry to others. They crouched down next to the white haired male.

"He's bleeding a lot.." Xelvier whispered and brushed their fingers through their brother's hair.

"..Is he gonna make it..?" AppleG asked quietly.

"I can't promise you that he'll make it.." Xelvier whispered and looked at their brother.

"..Hey brother.. You fought bravely this whole time," AppleG whispered to Evior, whose eyes were closing.

"Our siblings will be waiting for you on the other side," Xelvier whispered as he closed his eyes, to never open them again.

They watched in silence as their brother's body went limp in front of their eyes. They turned to look at each other sadly.

"Are you gonna be able to stand up.?" Xelvier asked from AppleG, who shook his head.

"I don't think so.. My whole body is hurting badly.." AppleG answered and looked down.

"I'll help you," Xelvier smiled sadly and offered his hand to his brother.

[No one]

    The Main HQ's medical center was quiet. The silence was heart breaking.

Xelqua had gained 60% of his body's control back. He was sitting on a metal chair at the back of the medical center. Next to him were Hypixel and Ned.

"How are you three doing?" Yenny came to ask.

"Don't feel like dying anymore," Ned mumbled.

"A bit better," Hypixel answered.

"Mentally or physically.?" Xelqua mumbled.

Yenny just wrapped her arms around him carefully before going away to help others.

"The PPA is already on us.." Pixlriffs mumbled. He was sitting close to the trio with ZloyXP.

"Is it possible that we have to go into hiding?" Hypixel asked hesitatedly.

"Right now it seems like the obly possibility for us.." Ned admitted.

"We probably have to close down the HQ and hide on our servers until people realize that they actually need us," Mao grinned from the opposite side of the room than the recap guys.

"Let's hope we have enough time to heal everyone before that," Topaz grinned as she passed by the group.

"The Few is gonna be under the fire too," Aphmau sighed, but she didn't blame The Council. The Council had even offered to let them join.

"Isn't The Few under The Council now?" Mao inquired.

"Yep, you can't get rid of us anymore," Aphmau smirked.

"What about the others who fought with us?" Ned inquired.

"We had to do a lot of changes to our lining; Jaylee, Dexter, Haylie and Yenny are now Mains. Taurtis, Pearl, Tommy, Techno, Meadow, Teni, Noah and Dream are now Leads. Tubbo, Zanax, Niki, Ranboo and Ethel are now Rookies since we had to kick away most of them. But we won't be revealing our new members' identities to the public," Mao explained.

" Who's gonna be in charge of the Rookies and Leads now?" Pixlriffs inquired since Jaylee and Meadow had gotten promoted.

"The Leads will be in the hands of Van now and Rookies are gonna be taken care of by Topaz," Mao explained. "The 4th in command, aka my student, will be Oskari," He continued.

"Let me guess, Jaylee's gonna be Alden's left side now?" Ned tilted his head.

"Correct," Mao nodded.

The Council was a bit screwed on the moment, but the remaining members would do their best to keep everything together. The wouldn't fall no matter what.

But of course their situation wasn't the best since the Player Protection Agency was basically getting them exiled from their own home, but that wasn't stopping them.

Words: 987

(The next chapter will be the last one of this book! Then there will be 5th one!)