29- Come and please me!

The picture Tul was looking at was of Max in some kind of lounge bar with his friend Paul, Mook, and some other people. He was smiling brightly while looking at Mook with Paul at his side, unaware that a picture was being taken.

The comments section was a riot as people started speculating all sorts of theories, one of which was that "Max might really not be dating Tul, but courting Mook". People started speculating and a picture of Max and Mook in Phuket started circulating. Tul didn't dwell on it or give it much thought; he just assumed that Max's photoshoot included Mook. What made him angry was the fact that Max was back in town but didn't even have the decency to contact him.

He was frustrated, feeling left out, and the anxiety he felt two days ago was still there. So he had expected Max to return, but here he was, drinking and playing with his friends without even calling him! He wasn't the possessive type or the type to forbid his partner from meeting friends or having fun, but at least letting him know beforehand was the least he could do. For all these reasons, he was really upset. He didn't even want to wait up for him anymore and went to bed, it was only 7 pm.

But as much as he wanted to sleep, he just couldn't. Besides, his phone was buzzing like never because of all the notifications he was getting about Max and Mook's pictures. He got a lot of comments, some of them were nasty, while the others cheered him up. He let out a long sigh as he read them. Just as he was about to turn off his phone, he received a text.

Tay: "Dear friend, don't kill your husband tonight!!! I won't help you hide the bodies"

Tul just chuckled, his friend was always there to cheer him up. Tay knew the situation as he had been working with Tul for the past two days. When New showed him the pictures that were circulating, he hurried to reach Tul to find out the situation.

Tul: " I don't have to go that far, just forbid him to touch my body, then he'll be dead... ;)"

Tay: " Man you are such an egocentric!!!

Tul: "Hum hum, I'm just confident! I don't exercise for nothing!"

Tay: ":), anyway I just wanted to tell you not to care so much about what people say on social media!"

Tul: "I know! Thanks, buddy... thank you"

Tay: "No problem, I'll see you soon."

After that little exchange, Tul just chuckled and a warm feeling came over him. The feeling of knowing your friends are always there for you was the best. After that, he turned off his phone and finally fell asleep.

Max, for his part, enjoyed his unplanned meeting with his friends. It had been some time since he hadn't met up with Paul and this little get together was such a breather for him, he had been so stressed the last few weeks that he really needed to let himself go a little.

He always had a good time with all his friends, he was having so much fun that he had forgotten to take the time to reach out to Tul and let him know he was going to be late. He had long forgotten until someone at the table informed him of what was going on in social media.

"Man, you and Mook are trending on tweeter! So is Tul for that matter! Actually, I was going to ask what's your relationship with him anyway?" asked Farm with eyes full of curiosity.

"Shit! Lend me your phone please, I lost mine!" Max asked, not caring about his friend's questions.

After taking the phone, he scrolled through his feed and frowned at the comments that ship him with Mook, but he almost lost his mind when the comments started calling out Tul, cursing him, etc...

Suddenly he had a flashback, 'wasn't it like their last scandal' he thought. Tul was the one taking all the nasty shit from people on social media, now it wasn't even his problem, he wasn't even there, but people were still out to get him!

"Guys, I gotta go... It was nice having fun with you tonight! Let's go have fun again," Max said, not wasting a minute and racing to his car!

His friends stood there with their mouths hanging open, it was rare for Max to panic like that? Everyone was curious as to the reason for Max's belligerent state.

Arriving at his house in no time, Max rushed into their house, yes to him it was 'their house' and not his. When he opened the house, he was surprised to see that everything was dark. Max's heart instantly sank! Only one thought ran through his mind, "Please don't leave me again". 

He started to panic and went through all the rooms of his house, but Tul was nowhere to be seen! Max's mind went blank and he began to shake. It was hard to explain his state of mind, all the emotions coursing through him made him lose his mind. He sat down on his couch and tried to calm himself down. Afterwards, he took a deep look at his surroundings and saw that Tul's things were still there, after which he let out a deep sigh and walked out of his house, taking his car and driving straight to Tul's house.

When he arrived it was already 9 p.m., so as not to disturb Tul, he took his keys and opened the door. entering the living room, he was stunned to see a beautiful table, still filled with good dressing, wine, fruit, and ... candle. A nice tasty aroma was still in the air, indicating that his favourite meal was surely in the kitchen. He saw that his boyfriend had taken the time to prepare all this for them, and for his part, he was celebrating with his friends not keeping his promise of coming back in the afternoon, and here he had come home so late.

He only prayed that Tul was not too angry! He cleared the table and put the food in the fridge before heading to Tul's bedroom. He took a deep breath before opening the door; but to his surprise, the door was locked. He immediately understood that Tul didn't want him to get past that door and that he was certainly really angry. He sighed at his miserable life before going to the second bedroom and lying down, thinking about how he could appease Tul's anger tomorrow.

The next morning, Max was awake at the crack of dawn, showering before sitting on the bed when he heard Tul walk past the door. He took no time and opened the door to find himself face to face with Tul, who was walking towards the living room...

"Babe, I..." Max called out to Tul who just walked past him without even looking at him.

Max followed him slowly without saying a word, at this point it was best to let Tul start the conversation, it seemed he was still upset.

Tul walked towards the kitchen, his hair still wet from the shower, and made himself a small breakfast. He sat down at the bar and treated Max like he was air. Max sat next to Tul, also with a cup of coffee, looking at Tul's naked torso from time to time as he slowly drank his coffee.

Max's head was buzzing with a lot of thoughts at that moment. There was the fear of losing this beautiful man next to him, of losing the person who was his happiness; he felt stupid and guilty for what was happening, and the lust, he just wanted to take him right there in the kitchen.

While on Tul's side, no one could tell what was going on in his head, He was so calm. When he was done eating he went back to his room and as he expected Max was behind him, following him quietly.

As Max walked through the door he was surprised by Tul sitting on the edge of the bed looking at him, he was fully nacked with a mysterious smile. Max gulped when he saw that, you could see the lust and excitement in his eyes, but also the hesitation of whether or not to go toward him.

"What are you waiting for? Come and please me!" Tul commanded as he looked at Max with a defiant look.