30- Max's punishment

Warning: Adult content in this chapter

*************************************************************************************

Max, seduced by the naked body in front of him, coupled with lust and the longing of not being able to taste Tul's body for almost a month, walked up to Tul, forgetting that the latter was certainly upset about what he had done the day before.

Reaching the naked man in front of him without saying a word, Max knelt down, took Tul's cock in his mouth and began sucking on it furiously. Tul became more and more aroused by Max's work and began to moan softly, and soon his moans grew louder as he became more and more aroused. He grabbed Max's hair and began to move his hips in rhythm with Max's blowjob before releasing his hot white fluid into Max's mouth.

After Max's little ministrations, Tul had him undress and pushed onto the bed before sitting on his lap. Max shivered at the touch of the two hot bodies and started to caress Tul's well-toned body when Tul grabbed his hand and prevented him from touching or feeling his body. 

Max frowned at this, it had been a long time since he had explored his boyfriend's body; all he wanted now was to touch him, to feel his heat, to kiss all parts of his body to leave marks everywhere. He enjoyed seeing the remnants of his passionate love on Tul's body, so Tul keeping him from any touch was already frustrating him, and that frustration deepened when he noticed that Tul had cuffed both his hands to the bed. He looked at Tul with a questioning look, only to see the older man grinning devilishly at him.

"See Maxi, I could easily kill you, but I've decided to just enjoy myself. You know how good your body makes me feel, right?" Tul grinned at Max and stroked both their c**ks in his hand with an up and down motion, moaning in pleasure as Max couldn't help but let out a loud groan too. Max was feeling good but was too unsatisfied to really enjoy Tul's service. 

But to his horror, that wasn't the only thing the older man had planned for him. He pulled out a dildo and grinned at Max, who frowned! Max absolutely did not like Tul touching himself, it was something he had forbidden Tul to do and Tul knew it would be torture for Max to see anything other than his member penetrating Tul's sweet tunnel.

"I know I was wrong, babe, but don't be like that okay! You're going too far here," Max yelled, trying his best to get his hands free.

"Too far? ... I don't think so" While saying that, he inserted his little toy inside himself after lubricating it. He moaned at the touch of the cold thing and his skin, looking Max straight in the eye.

Max looked deeply upset, but Tul didn't care and he started to feel good, playing with his toy while stroking Max's co*k. Max was panting heavily as he tried to suppress the pleasure he was getting from Tul's stroking of his d**k. He wanted to cry, that was the most painful thing for him, added to that the fact that he was soon on the verge of cumming and that was even more frustrating for him.

But Tul's revenge didn't stop there. When Tul sensed that Max was about to cum, he placed a cock ring on Max's groin! Max could only watch Tul in horror as he could do nothing about what was happening to him.

"You can't cum now, honey, I still want to play," Tul said still moaning as his toy was buried deep inside him before he drained his white juice on Max.

He then took Max's member into his mouth and began to suck on it slowly.

Max couldn't stop the bliss Tul was putting him in. He moaned loudly and wanted so badly to grab Tul's hair, he couldn't take Tul's torture anymore, his mind was about to give up on him. Tul was driving him insane.

"Ok baby, I got you, but please let me at least cum ... I really can't take it anymore, please," Max pleaded with an effort to Tul because he couldn't breathe calmly anymore.

Tul looked at him with a satisfied look and took off the ring he had just put on. As soon as the ring was out of Max's cock, he let go furiously, flinging his cum here and there before Tul took his member back into his mouth.

After Tul removed the cuffs, still on Max's lap. Max was so mentally exhausted from Tul's punishment that he just lay there panting as if his heart would stop beating at any moment. Tul just chuckled, got out of bed and came back with a wet towel. He cleaned Max and just laid down next to him.

They were both silents for a long time before Max said, "You went too far..." and turned his back to Tul.

Tul just looked at him silently before saying, "The day you went away, people were waiting for me at home... Fortunately, I asked Tat to keep an eye on Luc. He was the one who discovered that they might have set up an ambush at home, so I didn't get there. My emotions were pretty off during those three days, I was scared, alone, and depressed about how people can be so cruel to other people! I was eagerly waiting for you, but you decided to play with your friends and didn't even take the time to tell me your plan... I guess I was really angry, I wanted to let out my frustration." Tul said, looking at the ceiling of his room.

When he heard Tul Max hastily sat up, panic and worry written all over his face.

"Why didn't you tell me? Are you sure you're okay?" asked Max, taking Tul in his arms, already forgetting that he was mad at his boyfriend.

Tul let himself melt into Max's embrace "I'm fine, nothing happened to me, and they're locked up. You'll have to go to the police to make a statement since I'm not the owner of the house and wasn't in the house at the time, you'll have to go there too..." Tul added

"Why didn't you tell me?" Max asked again

"Maxi, you were out of town for work! when you called me that night, you were already exhausted, I didn't want to give you any extra worries... after that, I couldn't join you, so I thought I'd just wait until you got back" Tul replied slowly, thinking about what could have happened to him that night made him shiver again.

Max could feel Tul shaking and put his arms around him, making Tul feel safer.

"I'm really sorry babe, I didn't know what happened, I lost my phone after our last call, I don't remember where I left it, you know how I tend to leave my stuff here and there. I'm really sorry, baby forgive me okay?" Max felt guilty for not being there when his husband needed him, and he was angry at how petty and crazy Luc was for trying to hurt Tul like that! He thought he should have just smashed his face when he could.

"It's okay ... it's already in the past," Tul said. "I've given Luc too many chances to play with me, now it's my turn! I've had enough of this whole mess," Tul added with a determined look.

Max was glad to see that Tul was no longer lenient! This scumbag really needed to be punished, Max thought.

"And ... Um, you know that what people say on social media isn't true, right?" Max asked, a little embarrassed and uncomfortable.

Tul looked at him a little amused "What part isn't true um... should I start being jealous of Mook...?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

In response, Max just kissed him tenderly "You know you have no reason to be jealous"

"Um, it better be," Tul said before adding "Now make me feel good!".

Max grinned and gave Tul a deep and sensual kiss that led them to a sensual body fight.

Tul soon lost himself in the pleasure of having Max deep inside him, forgetting everything that was upsetting him.

Every thrust, every moan, every groan, and every time Max's grip tightened around his waist, they both lost themselves in pure bliss and pleasure, focusing only on the energy-draining activity they were having.

To Max, every little part of Tuls body felt so good, touching him was so satisfying and addictive. Another deep thrust and it was the second time he had come. But they were both still not full and wanted more.

"Sit on me, babe," Max asked tenderly with a sexy smile.

Tul was lost in the pleasure Max was giving him, he couldn't think of anything but the man in front of him. He gently sat down on Max's lap and guided himself so that he had Max's hard member inside him again. A long moan escaped both of them and without many words, they were already moving together in unison to reach their orgasm.