Firsts

First date-
(Y/n) and Taehyun's first date was a typical teen movie date. They went to the movies where they watched a horror movies. (Y/n) was so scared she hid in his arms and chest the entire time. After the movies they went to eat ice cream. Taehyun got whipped cream on his nose causing (y/n) to laugh until she cried. (Y/n) wiped the whipped cream off his nose replacing it with a small peck causing the both of them to giggle and blush.

First kiss-
(Y/n) fell down the stairs of her house and broke her leg. Taehyun went to visit her at her house worried. He walked in to her room and saw her crying about not being able to do the 3k run they were planning to do for charity. Taehyun laid with her for a while making her laugh and watching movies.
"I have to go home babe but I will see you tomorrow" he was moving off the bed when (y/n) pulled him back and planted her lips on his. She pulled away quickly embarrassed about the bold move but Taehyun pulled her back placing his hand on her cheek and kissing her again. Deep passionate kiss making butterfly's erupt in both their stomachs.

First I love you-
After the fight Taehyun ran to (y/n). She wasn't at home so he went to their spot where they met. She was on the swings crying making Taehyuns heart shatter. He ran up to her pulling her off the swing and hugging her.
"I am so sorry you have every right to be mad but I love you please don't leave me" he hugged her tight not wanting to let go.
"I love you too Taehyun I would never leave you!"

First time-
(Y/n) and Taehyun were at a friends house drinking. Taehyun only had one cup and so did (y/n). They ended up playing a spicy version of truth or dare. (Y/n) and Taehyun rushed home. They got to the elevator and started making out hot and heavy. Once the door was finally open Taehyun picked (y/n) up and (y/n) wrapped her legs around his waist. He went to the room with her in his arms. They spent the rest of the night in bed 😏

First fight-
(Y/n) and Taehyun were arguing about a girl that was wearing his hoodies and posting all over social media she was his girlfriend. Taehyun didn't see anything wrong with giving her his hoodie when she was cold, but (y/n) was not telling him the social media part. They were yelling and (y/n) was crying. She left him to calm down. Taehyun was calming down when the girl that caused the fight came to see him. She gave him the hoodie and confessed her love for him. He realized what (y/n) was talking about ran after her.

First time meeting the family-
Taehyuns was nervous to meet (y/n)'s family. His family loved her more than him sometimes but (y/n) is the only child and is a girl on top of that. (Y/n) tried to reassure him that everything was going to be fine but that didn't stop the nerves anyways. He walked into (y/n)'s parents house holding (y/n)'s hand tight. They greeted everyone and sat at dinner to eat. (Y/n) was too busy talking to her cousin that she still had not made her plate. Taehyun filled her plate with food he knew she liked and would get her attention every so often to give her a mouthful. (Y/n)'s parents loved how he took care of her knowing she gets so involved in the task she's in and forgets to eat. He was welcomed to the family that day.