I fucking missed you

After a long day of work I walked into the dark gym wrapping my hands with my boxing gloves slung around my neck. I didn't bother to turn the lights on since the dim one were on.

I had been in a mood since (y/n) had been on a business trip for 2 months. I missed her and it was taking a toll since both our schedules are super busy.

The time difference right now was what killed us. When I was going to bed she was waking up. I had talked to her about when she was coming back home but I never got an answer and the suspense was killing me.

"1 2... 123... 1 2... 123" I heard the door behind me but I didn't bother to look thinking it was just Beomgyu coming to train with me. The room was oddly quiet for it to be Beomgyu so I turned around throwing a left hook in the process.

"Oh so instead of a hug we are gonna punch each other now" My hand was stopped right before it made contact with (y/n).

"Your reflexes are still as quick as ever" I threw my gloves down and picked her up in a hug.

"Of course they would be I trained with you for a while" she giggled wrapping her legs around my waist. I walked over to the exercise equipment and sat on the bench with her in my lap.

"I missed you" she leaned in pressing her lips to mine.

"I miss you more" she giggled on my lips. I cupped her face and brought her closer to deepen the kiss. The kiss turned into a make out that was getting heated more and more by the second.

"I think..." I started as I pulled away but she attacked my lips again.

"I think you should show me how much you really missed me." She threw her blazer off and pulled her blouse over her head. I reached up and traced the pattern on her bra before reaching back and I clipping her bra.

"Did you lock the door?" I asked not expecting it to be yes.

"I had motive so yes I did" I threw my head back and laughed. I pulled my shirt off and threw it to the side.

"Fuck my boyfriends so sexy!" (Y/n) exclaimed standing up and pulling her pants off.

"Fuck my girlfriend is so sexy!" I smirked bitting my bottom lip.

I pulled her back on lap as she slide down my hard cock. She was so wet I had to close my eyes as I was not prepared for the tightness.

"God I missed you filling me up" (y/n) threw her head back as she pushed her hips back and forth grinding a bit.

"I missed all of you" I leaned forward kissing her chest. My hand was on her back holding her up as she arched giving me a perfect view of her chest and neck.

I helped her lift her hips as I watched her face twist with pleasure. I was so lost in the moment I didn't care what happens afterwards.

"Babe I'm..."

"Cum baby" she came and I followed slightly after. I pulled her head to mine connecting our sweaty foreheads by the back of her neck.

"I love you" she whispered trying to catch her breath.

"I fucking love you" I kissed her holding her body as close and tight as possible.