Gym Sex

The gym lights were dimmed and you sat on your knees in front of Taehyun that was sitting on the exercise bench with your chin in his hand.

"Thank you for working out with me baby!" He leaned down and kissed your lips. You ran your hands up his thighs but he stops your hands and looks around.

"No one is here and I locked the door a little while back" you smile innocently at him even though your words had an ulterior motive that was far from innocent.

"What do you want?" He asked wiping his face with his shirt. Then looking back down at you.

Gym sex was more common for the two of you than anything else. He spent long night in here and you wanted to be with him so one thing led to another and now you both come here often to work out and have steamy sweaty sex with each other.

"Can I suck you off here in front of the mirror?" You asked hopeful. He smiled and nods down at his crotch leaning back with a cocky smirk.

"Go right ahead baby!" You settle yourself between his knees and slowly peel the waistband of his gym shorts and boxer briefs back. His eyes are glued to you as you take his semi erect member out of his pants and pump your hand a few times.

Getting him hard with a few kitten licks to his tip you look up at him and take him whole. Your tongue curling in circles as you sucked and bobbed your head up and down.

"Fuck princess slow down or I won't last" you pull away with a devilish smile and lick a long stride up his shaft tracing the very prominent vein.

He takes his phone and points it to the mirror. You hear a small chime telling you he is recording which got you even more turned on than you were before.

He stood up and pulled his shirt to the side as you bobbed your head faster gripping into his thighs. His legs begin to tremble, he sits back down and places his phone next to him. His breathing choppy, his thighs tensing, your lips and tongue working together. With one more bob he came with a loud groan and spew of cuss words.

"Fuck baby that was so fucking hot" he pulled you in his lap and kisses you gently. You pull away and take his phone logging in and going to his photo gallery.

"This is hot" you heart it so it goes to his favorite and then send it to yourself.

"If you don't want me to keep it I won't" you chuckle and peck his lips.

"Keep it and when I'm not around watch it."