Passing out in front of your bf because of your iron deficiency on your period

I was hanging out with my boyfriend and his friends. I wanted to take a rain check but with him it was almost impossible. I felt horrible today as it was my 3 day of my period which was my worst day. The flow and cramps and mood swings were at their highest and heaviest. I thought we would just lazy around but uh was wrong. We went shopping. I hated shopping on my period because I was bloated and moody so if my normal size didn't fit me or looked awful I would cry uncontrollably. I also had the worst and weirdest cravings for salty anything and meat.

"Hey baby you should try this on" Taehyun showed me the cutest dress. I had not told him I was on my period since it was my first period as a couple. I always managed to be too busy the other months so he was never around.

"Um no It's okay sunshine I will just sit out here perfectly fine." I smiled at him through a really painful cramp.

A couple hours later we were walking around figuring out where we wanted to eat. At that moment the fatigue in my body was fighting gravity with every willpower I had left.

"Yeonjun can I have a piggy back ride. I know I don't let anyone carry me in fear of hurting them but I can't carry on anymore." He smiled at me and nodded as he pulled me on his back. Not even 10 minutes later I was fast asleep.

TAEHYUN's POV

"Hey is she okay?" Soobin asked me as I look back and she is dead asleep on Yeonjuns back. I was wondering the same all day. She wasn't acting like herself today. She was really tired and distant.

"Um honestly I don't know. Maybe she doesn't feel good. Maybe she just needs to eat." We got to a pizza place and she had woken up when we sat down.

"I am soooo sorry if I hurt you or made you sore I know I am pretty heavy, but thank you soooo much for doing it." I heard (y/n) tell Yeonjun as he said it was no problem.

"So babe any specific pizza you want today?" I asked her as she leaned into my body with my arm around her.

"No anything is fine. I probably won't eat a lot I am a little nauseous from all the pain." She said taking a sip of her sprite.

"Oh okay"

We ate and talked for a while. She really wasn't doing good. We all paid and I fought with her for 20 mins until she gave in and let me pay.

We were walking back to the dorms which were 2 blocks away. When I saw her start falling behind the group. Before I could get to her she collapsed on the side walk.

"(Y/n) baby come on!! (y/n) can you hear me?" I picked her up and we rushed to the dorms.

I laid her on the couch getting a blanket and pillow while Beomgyu got a warm wet towel. She was shivering. She finally woke up a few seconds later making me let out a breathe I had no idea I was holding in.

"Princess are you okay? Do we need to go to the hospital?" I asked her running my fingers through her hair.

"No sunshine I am okay. I guess I just over worked myself today and forgot to take my vitamins C and iron pills." She told me smiling at me.

"What do you mean over worked yourself and forgot your medicine?" I was confused.

(Y/n)'s POV

"I am on my period and I am iron deficient. I am on a pretty heavy and bad day of my period but I will be okay." I elaborated for him to understand more.

"Princess why didn't you tell me. We could have stayed home in bed cuddling watching movies with a heating pad and tons of snacks." His statement made me tear up and silently cry. He looked up at Yeonjun and Soobin as they assured him he said nothing wrong just hormones.

"Thank you Taehyun. I just wanted to be a good girlfriend and do what you like to do. I guess I just wore myself out and I know you would have taken it easier if I told you but I had canceled the last 2 outings and thought I owed you this."

"I get it, but just tell me next time please so I can plan accordingly next time." He pecked my lips quickly but I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him back down for a longer more passionate kiss.

No ones POV

The rest of the night (y/n) and Taehyun spent it in Taehyun's bed. (Y/n) wearing his hoodie wrapped in his arms and Taehyun feeling like the luckiest person ever to be able to have someone to take care of during a hard time.