Kissing in the rain

"Ugh Taehyun you don't understand. You just jump to conclusions"

"Of course I am going to jump to conclusions he was flirting with you"

"WAS I FLIRTING BACK?!?! ANSWER ME!!! I NEVER FLIRTED BACK BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IT" I hated arguing with him and usually refrained myself from doing it but I couldn't take it anymore.

"Taehyun you are it you are my love and everything I need and want. You are being unreasonable this time around. I turned around not wanting to look at him or I would cry from anger.

"Really I am being unreasonable he was undressing you with his eyes and he was fucking you in his mind." He rolled his eyes and scoff. His blood was boiling and so was mine.

"After hating myself for so many years about my appearance and my weight. I have never felt more awful about myself until right now. Before I was too ugly and fat. Now I am too pretty that my boyfriend won't even trust me." I turned around letting all the tears fall. His face softened and his heart shattered into more pieces with every tear he saw.

"I'm-" I cut him off.

"I need air... I'll see you later."

"Babe" he called out but I had already left.

I walked in the park for a while calming down. We both needed to calm down. That was a pretty heated argument. I wandered a little too far and now has a long walk home. It started raining not even 2 minutes into me walking back to talk properly and like adults to fix what had happened.

Half way home I heard some calling my name. I could very faintly recognize the voice but traffic and the raining hitting the sidewalk and road hard made it hard for me to recognize the voice.

I was crossing the street not paying attention when I felt someone grab my arm and heard a loud horn honk at me. I gasped but had not time to recover because I felt lips attach themselves to mine. They were way to familiar so I tried to push away but melted quickly into the kiss. The rain started to hurt my face but the feeling in the kiss made me not think about it. His strong arms holding me tight around my waist and pulling me into his body as close as he could. It felt amazing.

We pulled away from each other and ran home holding hand. Once we got inside and the door was closed we made out undressing the wet clothes. Fighting for dominance as the kiss got even more heated. I gave up letting him win and that is when he pulled away and looked in my eyes.

"I am sorry. I am sorry I got jealous. I love you more than anything and my biggest fear is losing you. I was slapped them told by Yeonjun that if I want a pretty girlfriend I have to trust her. I trust you with everything I have my whole heart and soul. I am sorry." I pecked his lips making him give me a small smile.

"I love you and I am sorry as well. I am also sorry for not noticing the flirting and stopping it but it was partially not my fault I was drooling over you" we both busted out laughing.