We make our own destiny-1

Someone bumps into me and makes me drop my phone and my phone crack.

"Hey, watch where you're going," I say. He reaches for my phone at the same time as I do. I look up and our eyes meet. It felt like a movie moment. Everyone moving around us in slow motion.

"Sorry I can get your phone fixed for you," he says in broken English

"I told him not to worry about it" In Korean as I start to walk away. He has a beanie on and a mask on which is common in Korea, but you could tell he was cute.

"WAIT!" I hear him yell. I turn around and look at him

"Yes?" I ask him

"Can I get your phone number?" He asked me shyly and nervously. I smile politely

"Yeah" I take a sharpie out of my purse and write it on the back of his hand write my name then kiss it with my bright red lipstick. I smile and wink at him

Taehyun's POV

I saw this girl and I had to talk to her. She was Beautiful. I bumped into her and her eyes were as beautiful as she was. Before I know it, I'm asking for her number. She writes it on my hand kisses my hand leaving a bright red lipstick mark. I could have died at that. I lost feeling in my legs when she winked at me. I return home and the boys are looking at me weird.

"you seem weird" Beomgyu looks at me really closely

"You seem different" Kamal looks up from his phone. I start to hum

"Your humming," Wooyoung says looking up from his laptop

"I think I'm going to go draw," I say as I walk to my room the boys following me. I take out my sketch pad and start drawing the boys look at my hand.

"What is this?" Beomgyu asked I ignore him and keep drawing while her face is still fresh in my mind. The rest of the boys come and watch me.

"I'm done," I say to myself then look back at the boys.

"Taehyun is there something you want to tell us about your picture?" Yeonjun asks

"and maybe your hand too?" Beomgyu ask

"I met the most beautiful girl. We locked eyes and it was like the world around us was in slow motion." He says looking at the picture. "Her name is (Y/N). I asked for her number and she wrote it on my hand and kissed my hand with her red lipstick." I look at my hand lovingly.

"Did she know you were Taehyun from TXT?" Soobin asks

"No, I had my mask on and my beanie on the entire time. When we looked into each other's eyes there was something there. I know she felt it too." I look back at my picture.

"If she is anything like this picture, she really is beautiful," Seonghwa says looking at the picture intently.

"what if I text her anonymously for a couple of weeks so she gets to know the real me then reveal myself," I ask the boys.

"Do you think she is the one just by that one look?" Soobin ask cautiously

I look at the picture again. "After all these failed attempts... I have never been more certain." They all file behind me to look at the picture better.

(Y/N)'s POV

After today all I need to do is lay on my couch in my condo with my two dogs and best friend/roommate and watch my favorite BL dramas and sappy love movies. I hear my doorbell ring and I grunt and get up, but before I can get up the person had a key. It was my best friend.