TaeKai

"Babe!" I yell from the kitchen. I was cooking and couldn't reach something on a tall shelf.

"Yes?" Kamal yells over to me from the living room.

"Can you help me reach this?" I yelled back but he was already in the kitchen.

"Yes I can Beautiful" He smiled and trapped me between the counter and his body. He reached over and took the pan I needed off the shelf and handed it to me.

"Thank you," I said trying to go back to cooking. He had other ideas and picked me up placing me on the counter. He stood between my legs with his hands on my hips.

"Can I get a different thank you?" He asked brushing his nose over mine. I giggled and nodded.

"Yes, you can" I place my lips on his giving him a chaste kiss. He whined wanting more but I had to finish cooking. We traded spots him sitting on the counter and me standing over the stove.

"Baby when is Taehyun supposed to be home?" He asked me about my other boyfriend.

"Um... Any minute now" I looked down at my watch and placed the meat in the oven.

"I was summoned?" Taehyun walked in and greeted me with a kiss and Kamal with a special handshake they made up.

"Has our girl been taken care of today?" Taehyun asked looking over at Kamal.

"He cuddled me all day today and we did other things as well," I replied for Kamal giggling.

"Oh is that so... So I guess you two don't need me anymore then." He playfully started walking out when I pulled him towards me and kissed him hard.

"No Tae we always need you." Kamal pats his back and leaves us alone in the kitchen.

"What are you cooking?" He asked sitting on the counter where Kamal just abandoned.

"Food" I simply replied with a spunk of attitude.

"Oh okay," He replied bitterly. He jumped off the counter and made his way to the living room with Kamal. I could hear them whispering back and forth from each other.

"Boys, do you realize what tomorrow is?" I question hoping they remembered but they are scattered-brained.

"Um..." Kamal looks at Taehyun for help but he just shrugged not knowing either.

"So you two forgot? Okay, I will just let you two figure it out." I suppressed a giggle. It was nothing awfully important. We had an appointment to go adopt a dog I was super excited about.

I finished dinner and could still see the fear of not knowing what it was.

"Can someone please do the dishes?" I asked placing my dish in the sink.

"I will!" They both said at the same time. I smiled knowing this was going to bother them so much. I went to my office and FaceTimed my best friend while I was finishing up some work.

"You are telling me they forgot and you are being mean and not telling them what it is?" I giggled looking at the screen.

"Yes but they play so many pranks on me I thought this would be fun." I shrugged when I heard the door slam open.

"You are mean! All we are doing is adopting a dog?" Kamal barges in with Taehyun right behind him.

"I told him not to eavesdrop" Taehyun dusts his knees off.

"Oh yeah totally believable like you were not doing it as well?" I laugh.

"He is correct you are super mean for keeping us guessing and that is grounds for punishment." He and Kamal share a devious look before approaching me.

"Well I fucked up" I stand up and try to run away but it's two against one. I get thrown over Kamal's shoulder and slapped on the ass by Taehyun.

"We will try to be nice" They smirked at each other and walked into the spare bedroom.

(A/N: I hate this. I tried to make it fluffy but it was my first Poly story and it was a request. I am so sorry to anyone that sat there and actually read it. It was a huge waste of my time and yours. Anyways to the next one, we go! Hopefully, it will be much better. THIS IS A PRODUCT OF WRITERS BLOCK!!)