I am Sick

10 minutes after I sent the last text (Y/n) knocked on the door. I tried to clean my tissues before she came in but Soobin had come home and let her in.

"Dude (y/n) was waiting for you to open the door" Soobin whispered when he met me in the hallway.

"I know I was trying to clean up a little." I whispered back and he chuckled. He shook his head and walked into his room.

I walked into the kitchen and saw (y/n) with her glasses she never wears around me. Her hair up in a bun and an oversized sweater with shorts hidden by the shirt. I leaned on the wall crossing my arms admiring her.

"Taehyun baby come here so I can put vicks on your chest" she yelled. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"I am right here babe" I whisper in her ear.

"Take your shirt off babe" she turns around with a small circular blue container with a green lid.

"Babe Soobin is here" I whispered with wide eyes. She put her hand on her hip and gave me that look that scares me a little. I pulled my shirt over my head and watched her closely. She dipped two fingers in the container and approached me. She rubbed her hands on my chest. I looked away when she finished feeling the heat on my cheeks.

"Go lay down I will bring you the soup" I nodded looking down at her. I never really had a clear thought of my feelings for her but I think today is the day I realized I was really in love with her.

She came in and handed me the soup; Sitting next to me watching a movie on her tablet. I finished the soup and placed it next to me on the bedside table.

"Thank you I love you" she froze.