LOVE YOURSELF FIRST

I was talking to my BFF looking at myself in the mirror after a shower. I had always straightened my hair and put on make-up. I even put on makeup to cover my tattoos.

"Bii I lost the weight, but he still doesn't look at me that way."

"If you have to change for someone to notice you then you don't need them in your life."

"I know but it's Kang Taehyun from TXT. How can I not try to get him to notice me?"

"You have been hanging out with them for 3 years now. Maybe you should give up."

"I just want to look like the girls on his wall. But your right. I should find someone that loves me for me"

Taehyun's POV

I was walking past the bathroom when I heard (y/n) talking to her BFF. I heard the whole conversation that made my heart hurt. I had the biggest crush on this girl, and she thought she had to change because of the pictures of girls in bikinis on my wall. After the conversation ended, I had an idea.

"Beomgyu I need your help"

"With what Hyung?"

"Do you still have the photos from the photo shoot you did with (y/n)?"

"Yeah of course"

"Come with me please"

(y/n)'s POV

I walk out of the bathroom. No make-up, hair curly, and my huge prescription glasses. I put on an oversized hoodie and shorts. And walked outside.

"Hey I'm buying pizza anyone wants anything?"

Yeonjun: "wait your buying pizza? You don't eat anything with bread cheese sauce.... basically, anything that is not chicken or salad"

Me: "yeah well I gave up trying to be perfect"

Soobin: "I want meat on mine"

I picked up my phone and orders 4 large pizzas with soda and wings.

"The pizza is here 7 dwarfs"

Kamal: "who you calling dwarfs we are all taller than you midget"

Me: "hahaha very funny" I roll my eyes.

Taehyun and Beomgyu have walked out and kept whispering and looking at me. I had had enough so I put my food down and look at them.

Me: "Is there something you need to tell me"

I was really annoyed so they look at me with wide eyes.

Beomgu's POV

"Um yeah, actually I need to show you something Beomgyu and I worked on."

All the boys were intrigued.

I walked over to (y/n) and put her hand in mine. I walked her to my room as all the boys followed. She walks in and her mouth drops. I had taken all the photos we had over the past few years and replaced the girl photos on my wall with hers.

"What is all this?" (y/n) asked running her hands over the photos.

"Well I have the biggest crush on you, and I heard you talking to your BFF. I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world, and I felt so bad that it took me 3 years to finally tell you. I also felt bad because I made you think you had to change for me. But seeing you eat that pizza and those wings.... I thought that was the sexiest you have ever been."

She looks at me with no emotions on her face. I couldn't read this girl for the life of me. To be honest that is why she is Beomgyu's best friend because they are the exact same.

"I'm sorry I love you and I'm sorry it took me so long to-"

I was cut off by her lips. I was so caught up in my words that I had not realized she was standing on a stool to kiss me.

"It took you long enough Mr.Kang" she smiled at me as I kiss her one more time.

C.J.B