I always wanted it to be you

I live with my best friend (Y/N). She is beautiful and I wish she could see right through me. I really want to make her mine for as long as possible. Our rooms share a wall which makes me think about her all the time especially when I hear her do everything she does in her room. (Y/N) and I are sitting in the living room together as I watch TV and she reads her book on the opposite side of the couch. I glance over at her often just to look at her beautiful face making me stay seconds longer with each glance. She really looks like an angel in my eyes. 

"Hey, are you hungry?" I asked her walking into the kitchen and opening the pantry. She looks up from her book with her hazel honey eyes glowing from the sun rays coming through the window. She shut her book and fixed her glasses on her face. 

"Yeah, I could eat" She simply says walking into the kitchen and barely ducking under my arm to stand in front of me in the pantry doorway. I pick her up and take some ingredients out and start cooking quickly. I started singing from the top of my lungs making (Y/N) laugh at my uncoordinated dance moves I was butchering on purpose. I plated our food and sat next to her. 

"Here open" I took her fork full of food and fed her. She opened her mouth taking the food and laughed. 

"I think I can feed myself" She mumbled with her hand over her mouth. We ate and sat around talking. We both cleaned the kitchen and started a water fight we also ended up cleaning. We sat back on the couch and I listened to her talk about College and how she wants to get a dog for when I am not always around. I melt more and more with each new topic. I never get bored listening to her. Silence fell over us and I suggest watching a movie. 

"What should we watch?" I asked clicking through the movie selection. 

"How about that one" she points to 'Never been kissed' with drew Barrymore. I had come home and seen her watch it a few times but never really knew why she loved it so much. I pressed play and watched her diligently to see what I can pick up from her body language. 

"Can I ask you something?" I paused the movie and turned to her. 

"Yeah of course" She turns her whole body to me. 

"Why do you love this movie so much?" I took her hand in mine and played with the bracelets on her wrist. 

"Well... I can relate to this movie on a deeper level. Josie Geller is me in High school a few years ago. I haven't gotten my happy ending yet as she does at the end but I am happy I have moved past that time of my life." I took her hand and kissed the top of it. 

"Can I be your happy ending?" I asked seriously. She laughed and pushed me playfully but I was not playing. I pulled her to me so she was laying on my chest looking down at me. I took her hand that was in mine and placed it over my racing heart. 

"You are not kidding are you?" She whispers. I shake my head no and look into her eyes. 

"I never play around when it comes to things like this and you never leave my mind. I fall deeper in love with you every day." She sat up and I followed. She was looking around the room then back at me. 

"I don't want to lose you if things go wrong" She runs her hand through her hair. 

"We will never know the outcome if we don't try" I kneeled in front of her placing my hands on her knee rubbing softly looking into her eyes. She leaned in and pecked my lips. 

"Okay," She whispers on my lips. I pull her in for another kiss longer this time. I realized this was her first kiss and pulled away quickly. 

"I stole your first kiss..." I gasped making her laugh. 

"I always wanted it to be you anyways"