I am sorry I was jealous

"Are we really having sex again?" I asked while his hands roamed my body taking the articles of clothes on my body off and throwing them to the side.

"Mhm" he replied in the middle of giving me a hickey on my chest.

"I thought you said we were gonna stop?" I sounded super naïve in that moment but I was completely confused.

4 months ago Taehyun and I started a special friendship. We would have sex on weekend starting Friday night ending Sunday night and pretend not to know each other Monday through Friday when the sun was up.

No one knew about us and no one was to find out.

Last weekend he said he wanted to stop what we had and go back to normal. It stung a little but I knew what the arrangements were and I knew what I had agreed to so I just agreed and shook it off.

Well that was two weeks ago. We haven't seen nor talked to each other in two weeks.

"Well I changed my mind" his shirt went flying and his eyes had lust clouding them but his body language and actions said something completely different.

"Taehyun" I huffed out finally putting the pieces together.

"Jeez just shut up and enjoy the pleasure" I had lost it in that moment.

"No you need to stop, get dressed, and go home. Someone rejected you and you are mad wanting to take it out on me but I am not a toy. Go fuck someone else. Better yet go fuck yourself jerk" I pushed him away hard picking up my clothes and walking Into my walk in closet. I sat on the ottoman I had placed in there and started sobbing quietly.

"(Y/n)" I heard a whisper from behind me.

"What!" I said Harshly. I heard a few footsteps and got blinded by a T-shirt being pulled over my body.

"I am sorry" he said back hugging me.

"Whatever" I was so hurt but numb at the same time I didn't want to see nor hear from him for a while.

"No really I am sorry. I didn't get rejected today well not technically. I saw a guy simping over you and telling his friends he wanted to take you on a date. Later in the day I heard that he gave you his number. So I kinda... I don't know what I was thinking I am sorry" he turned me around and wiped my tears off my cheeks with his thumbs.

"What's it to you if I got his number or no-" I gasped cutting my sentence off.

"Yes what you are thinking happened" he exhaled shakily.

"Taehyun-" I started but he cut me off.

"In that moment I realized I had real feelings for you. I know that wasn't in our agreement but it's super easy to fall in love with you." My head was spinning and I had no idea what was going on.

"But-" he cut me off again.

"I know if you don't feel the same it's okay. It was my fault letting-" I pulled his lips down to mine making him stop talking for 5 second.

"Shut up and just ask me to be yours already." He threw his head back inhaling deeply and chuckling after.

"(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" I laughed pondered on the thought for a minute.

"Mmm... ask me after you fuck me. If you do it correctly I will give you my answer" his jaw dropped playfully and he picked me up taking me back to the bed.

"You think your in charge Huh? Well let me tell you... I am gonna fuck you, you will take it, and you WILL be my girlfriend." I clenched my legs at his words making me smirk and my head spin with excitement.

"Yes sir"