Dirty talk

Yeonjun had come over to pick something up from Taehyun since he was staying with you for the weekend. All three of you sat at the kitchen table talking as you finished some paperwork for work. Yeonjun had been going to the gym with Taehyun and they were talking about the benefits. "Dude you were right when you said it built your stamina up. It's crazy how my partner has benefited from it as well." You looked at Taehyun that was now sending death threats with his eyes towards Yeonjun. "That's the truth huh?" Yeonjun read the room and excused himself to leave. "Yes! I lacked stamina before but now it's better which has been better for you as well." You nodded not knowing how to feel about it. "Anything that pushed you to make that decision?" You asked carefully walking into the kitchen. He followed, turning you around and lifting you on the counter to stand between your legs. He ran the tip of his nose up your neck before leaving a trail of open mouth kisses on your neck. "My addiction to you fueled it" he gently pinched your jaw between his left hand leaving a deep, knee trembling kiss on your lips. "Now that you know the truth... I'm going to make you cum so hard" you let out a small gasp at the way he was sizing you up. This was definitely going to change everything.