I call BS

"So Taehyun who are you asking to the haunted house this weekend?" Beomgyu asked me. He knew I hated scary things but I wanted to prove him wrong this year.

"Um..." I looked around and spotted her. She was sitting in the back of the room reading a book with her knees to her chest. I had the biggest crush on her but every time I would get within a few feet of her she would run away.

"Dude how many times have you tried already?" Yeonjun Pat my back in pity.

"I don't understand am I a bad person that she keeps running away from me?" I throw my head back and sigh.

"Maybe it's your height Dude... you are super tall compared to her" so many things could be the reason but I don't know which one is right.

"I am gonna try one more time. On her territory!" I smiled flustered at the thought.

Time skip

I walked into the book store (y/n) worked in. I need to get a book that just came out anyways so I could always use that as an excuse.

"Hi! How may I-" (y/n) turned around to face me. She tried to run to find someone else but realized she was alone.

"Can I know why you always run from me? Do I scare you or something?" I asked taking the book I came for and following her to the register.

"In a way you do I guess" she whispered. I could see her pink cheeks and shaky hands meaning I make her nervous.

"Do I makes you nervous?" I asked genuinely confused. She nodded and handed me the bag with the book waiting for me to finish paying.

"The way you make me feels makes me nervous and scared of you. Anyway, I have to get back to work" she walked away after walking to the front with me. I sat on the hood of my car waiting for her.

Midnight approached quickly and I saw her finally exiting the store.

"Hey, you need a ride?" I yelled over to her. She looked down at her phone then walked over to me shyly.

"What are you still doing here?" She rubs her arms to get warm from the sudden cool breeze. I take my jacket and place it on her and open the passenger door.

"I am here to take you home" I smiled at her. She gave me a small nod and got in.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked her stopping at a red light. She nodded and turned to me.

"Why stress you scared of the feelings I give you?" She sighed and sat back looking forward.

"Look... we live in two opposite worlds. I have been warned about guys like you so... it scares me when I get flustered or butterflies. That one time you saved me from basketball by hugging me. I had never felt safer... but that's all me. No one like you would like a person like me. I know all those times you approached me was because of your friends." I pulled up to her house and parked. I was gonna say a few things when she hopped out.

"Wait..."

"Thank you for the ride... I'll see you around" she waved and walked inside her house. I was dumbfounded by the information I had just attained.

The next day I walked into school looking for her. She was talking with some girl that looked like she needed help on an assignment. I excuse myself and pulled her away.

"Can I have just one minute with her?" I asked with a big smile.

"What do you wan-" I placed my hands on her hips and connected my lips with her. She didn't kiss back at First from the shock but then slowly moved her lips with mine. I could hear cheering from behind me.

"Finally after having a secret crush for 2 years you go Taehyun" I heard Beomgyu Yell from down the hallway.

"You have liked me for 2 years?" She pulls away and I bite my bottom lip and nod.

"I just want you to know all you said last night in the car was bull shit"