No need to be Jealous

I wasn't the jealous type. I was very secure of the people I kept around me. I knew they would never intentionally hurt me. I always kept my emotions in check until I was alone with the one person I trusted with everything. That was my fiancé Kang Taehyun. He was a famous producer that everyone wanted to get a turn with. It was a turn-on, to be honest. We met at a coffee shop cliche, right? I know it is! I was working late one night and on my way home in the middle of the dead winter I stopped to get warm and he was the only other person in there.

He says he couldn't let me go without trying to get to know me so now we are engaged many years later.

Today, he told me that we were going to the launching of his new company and revealing his new singer. This meant I had to be on my best behavior and look the best I could. I was in our condo getting ready. I was sitting in my underwear and waist trainer doing my hair and makeup at my vanity. I was finishing my last braid when Taehyun walked out of the shower. He had his pants already on but unbuttoned with his hair wet and chest all out. He looked over at me finishing my makeup and putting on my dress. I finally got it fully on when I sat down to put my heels on. "Baby?" He came in front of me kneeling. He took my leg from under my dress and put my shoe on for me, strapping it firmly.

"Thanks, Taebear" I smiled at him. He ran his hand up my leg to my thigh as he was straightening up and kissing my lips soft and smooth. We got a knock on the door from his mom making us detach from each other.

"Yes, ma?" He got up putting his buttoned-up shirt on and tucking it in. His mom went to help him but he passed her coming to me.

"Taehyun let your mom take care of her baby." I scolded him, making his head drop and go back to his mom.

"See I knew I always liked you for a reason"

Time skip

We walked into the event his arm secured firmly on my waist. He was not a crowd person and always felt anxious in a big group. He always told me that I made it better.

He was greeting people as I stood next to him rubbing his arm to calm his nerves.

"Babe I need to use the bathroom. I will be right back. If you need me sooner, come get me. Okay?" I whispered into his ear. He looked at me before giving me a peck and letting me go.

I walk out of the bathroom and see a random girl holding on to my fiancé's arm. What punched the only nerve I have was that he was smiling at her.

I walked over to their general area when Taehyun realized I had been gone too long and started to panic.

Taehyun pov

"I need to find my fiancé, thank you for the wonderful talk" I was trying to unhook myself from a girl that was attached to me to find (y/n). I was starting to get suffocated by my anxious thoughts.

"Hey, just stay with me. You can ditch her, you don't need her." My eyes widened because (y/n)'s duality was insane.

"Um excuse me but I am going to need you to take your hands off my man. After 7 years I am not going anywhere. So please stop stooping so low and trying to get with other partners." Her smile was creepy but her eyes scared me the most seeing the rage and fire she was trying to keep under control.

I unhooked the girl's arm and took a hold of (y/n)'s hand leading her to the bathroom. I pinned her against the door and started kissing her.

"God that was so fucking hot!!" I kissed her harder.

"Thanks but remember you are mine" she punched my chest.

"I wouldn't want anyone else"

(Y/n) POV

"Is that so?" I pulled him closer to me by his shirt collar. I left a teasingly light kiss behind his ear making him inhale sharply. We were both already heated so any tiny thing could set him off.

"Baby don't start something you can't finish." He looked down at his watch and pulled my face to him, kissing me hard, deep, and wild, making me whimper wanting more. He patted my thighs telling me to jump which I did wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Babe we don't have much time" I moaned into the kiss while he started to grind his hips into my crotch. Right on cue, his manager knocks on the door.

"Mr. Kang, we will need you in less than 5 minutes." He sighed and let me down gently.

"Okay I will be out soon" he pecked my lips a few times before rearranging his erection so it wasn't too noticeable.

We walked out of the bathroom as nothing happened. I had fixed myself before walking out and fixed his clothes as well. We stood close to the stage mentally preparing for him to go up which usually took a few minutes to do.

"You ready baby?" I asked him fixing his necktie.

"Mm yes... will you be here?" He asked, shaking off the nerves.

"Of course like always and when you are done... we can finish what we started"

Time skip

Taehyun pulled me into the house, our lips connected with no future of being apparent for the rest of the night. Going up the stairs pieces of clothing were discarded and thrown in a trail to our bedroom.

"Jump," he said when he got to the end of the hallway in front of the stair. Making our way to the bedroom he placed me on the bed and we both finished undressing quickly desperate for each other's bodies.

"Tae" I whispered while taking a fistful of his hair from in between my legs. His tongue attacked my fold gently while his lips made their way to my clit sucking lightly. I arched my back moaning agh the sudden pleasure surge through my body.

"Ugh baby you taste so good" he moaned on my dripping core sending vibrations up my body.

"Babe I-I need you... please" I barely got out between moans. He made his way up my body and aligned his tip with my entrance. Slowly thrusting in he took my left nipple in his mouth and sucked gently until it was fully hard then did the same with my right nipple.

"You ready?" He whispered in my ear when he was fully in and letting me adjust.

"Yes?" I let out cautiously. He kissed my neck and started thrusting slowly. I nodded telling him yes to what he was indicating. We were getting married in 3 weeks so if we ended up pregnant or not it wouldn't matter.

"I... Love... You...!" He said between grunts kissing me passionately.

I love you too but baby... I am super close" he picked up his pace and rubbed my clit gently. I moaned into his mouth while my walls tightened around him making him cum at the same time. We rode both our highs out and he laid on top of me for a few more minutes.

"I love you Mrs. Kang" he kissed my forehead laying next to me.

"I love you too but I am glad you know your place. I would have thrown down with that girl at the party" he chuckled snuggling into me.

"I think I would have cum at the sight of that since I was highly turned on by what you did in the first place." I laughed, making him laugh as well.

"Babe?" I say concerned.

"Hmm," he hummed in reply.

"Did you tell your mother we were coming home early?"

"Fuck! Let me call Toby to bring her home"

"She's gonna kill you Tae"

"She will kill both of us"