Body Shot

Parties for college kids nowadays were wild. I was standing at the beer pong table shirtless from strip pong. Winning with just losing my shirt I sit in a circle with my group. The music was loud and the surrounding smelled of alcohol, weed, and sweat.

Let's play truth or dare

Someone suggested in the group. Our group was average-sized but every so often someone adopted someone new. We had a new member. A small introverted girl that was too hot for her own good but didn't know it. She was too smart for the world and she knew that very well. The couple of times I had seen her always left me breathless and my heart beating faster than me running a marathon.

Taehyun truth or dare?

The person to my left asked me, shaking me out of my thoughts.

Dare!

I say confidently while taking a sip of my drink. (Y/n) was talking with the girl next to her giving me time to stare at her ethereal beauty.

We dare you to take a body shot off your crush

My eyes almost popped out of my head and I choked on my drink. (Y/n) got up to get another drink giving me time to set things up. Walking over to her I picked her up and took her to the center of the Circle.

What are you doing?

She asked but I didn't answer. I laid her gently on the ground and placed a pillow under her head for support. She laid still watching. I took the salt and lifted her shirt sprinkling a line from her belly button ring to the bottom of her breast.

Open

I say and place the line between her teeth. Everyone was cheering, surprised she is my crush and surprised by my bold move. I pour a little tequila in her belly bottom and slurp it up, taking the rest from the shot glass with me. I licked the salt and took the lime from her mouth. She moaned giving me more reassurance. I threw the lime from my mouth to the side and attacked her lips. The sloppy, rough, and intense kiss deepened by the second.

I pulled away and her hands were on my abs. I can't believe I did that, but I was so happy I did. I got this surge of animalistic mindset and attacked her neck leaving a pretty dark hickey.

You are mine now

I whispered and pecked her lips. She just nodded and sat in my lap the rest of the night.

A few days later I met her for a real date since our circumstances were not ideal. I held her hand and we talked for hours. We got to her place and she invited me inside.

You live alone?

I asked looking around. Books in alphabetical order lined on a shelf. A few picture frames here and there and cute little house decor. I looked at a photo of her with a bunch of kids. She looked cute and it made me smile. The kids were taller than her but so careful with her in this pose.

Yes, I do, more freedoms and fewer distractions and messes.

She giggled embarrassed. I smiled and made my way to the kitchen where she was. I wrapped my arms around her and placed my chin on her shoulder.

(Y/n) do you trust me?

I asked, making her giggle and turn around into my body.

Our first interaction was you doing a body shot off of me. I think I trust you

I looked down and the atmosphere shifted. The vibe went serious now. I kissed her nice and soft, picking her up and placing her on the counter. She wrapped her legs around me and opened her mouth so my tongue could go exploring. My lips strayed from hers so I could explore more of her. Kissing her jaw and neck then sucking on her collarbone fueled the fire for both of us. A moan escaped her lips.

Do I have consent?

I ask her nibbling on her earlobe. She nodded pulling my shirt over my head.

I need words baby

She pushed me away and jumped off the counter pushing me against it. She kissed my neck and chest stopping at my nipples for a second then trailing down. She traced the outlines of my abs with her tongue making me moan and my cock twitch in my pants. She unzipped my pants and pulled them down. I stepped out of them but pulled her up so I could take her dress off. I couldn't get the dress undone so I tore it and threw it to the side. She wasn't worried one bit. I picked her up and thrust in while holding her up against the wall.

Don't hold back okay

She whispers in my ear then moans. I thrust in and out quickly, finding her g-spot quickly. Her moans were wonderful music to my ears.

God your moans are perfect

I groaned between thrusts. Our tongues found each other again when we connected our lips. Moaning into the kiss and sloppy kiss sounds echoing with the wet sound of her pussy. I groaned loudly when she clenched around me tightly.

Fuck I am close

I warned her.

Me too cum inside me

She says pulling me into another kiss where her fingers tugged at my disheveled hair. Thrusting harder and fast she screams my name in a breathy high pitched moan. I came after her slowing down and pushing her against the wall so we both don't fall. Pulling out and laying her on the couch I get a towel and clean us off. I laid next to her and pulled her body to mine. She was definitely going to be my addiction.