𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• . •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙺𝚊𝚎𝚍𝚎 ,

𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 , 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝, 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

𝚂.𝚂

.
.
.

Shuichi sighed again to himself as the side of his head leaned against the cold window frame as he was sitting on the window seat beside it. He could tell by the increase in the freezing temperatures, that winter was soon arriving, and that means dark clouds and snow would overtake the skies more than usual, and vampires like Rantaro, would be up and about more often. That's what Kirumi told Shuichi, anyway.

"Somehow... I'm not as scared of him anymore.."

It was true; when Shuichi first met Rantaro, he was pretty terrified. Especially when Rantaro tried to attack him, but it had been a couple weeks now and Shuichi had gotten used to the new and strange schedule; he would wake up, enjoy breakfast and get dressed, then usually go for a walk around the castle to stretch his legs and then do that for the day pr read before heading to the dining hall to eat dinner with Rantaro, who honestly, as shady and suspicious as he looked and should've been, was actually quite pleasant to have small talk with, and though he and Shuichi didn't share too many conversations yet, Rantaro hadn't bursted into another hungry monstrous frenzy again, but instead seemed quite layed back and a casual sort of person, and Shuichi began to think that was his Rantaro usually was when he wasn't starving. To which Korekiyo personally promised to Shuichi would never happen again.

"It's strange though," Shuichi murmred to himself, watching the dark clouds get closer to the castle. "Not once has he even tried to bite me. . . Does he really just live off Shinguji. . . ?" He wondered that for awhile. Wasn't the whole point of having the annual sacrifices because Rantaro Amami drank their blood until they could nourish him no more ? If he didn't want Shuichi's blood, than what was the point to these traditions in the first place?

Though Shuichi had began settling in, he still constantly thought about his friends and family. Were they okay? Even after Shuichi wrote to Kaede (sighing the address and name to himself in hopes his uncle would find the letter and give it to her, or at least, pass the message along) he had yet to get any sort of reply.