𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 + 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

'•.¸¸.•´´¯'••._.• . •._.••'¯´´•.¸¸.•'

[[ 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 + 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 ]]

.

When Rantaro hovered over Shuichi in bed, both their eyes met.

"Are you sure ?"

"I.. want to do this," Shuichi confessed back, softly exhaling his words.

And Rantaro interlocked their fingers, his free hand brushing some strands of hair out of Shuichi's face, making the latter turn darker pink than he already was.

"It could hurt." Rantaro mentioned.

"I trust you." Shuichi answered, biting the inside of his cheek, but softly smiled, earning a smile back. "Because I love you. "

Rantaro paused, then nodded, leaning in, and pressing his lips against the other's.

.
.
.

"Kokichi."

Kokichi paused, looking behind him. Kaito had woken up and looked groggy, as if he couldn't shake off the feeling of sleep. But his eyes began to widen when he noticed Kokichi seemed to be leaving the safety of the cave.

"Where are you going ?" He asked, starting to stand up, but Kokichi held his hand out, as if telling him to stay put.

"You should stay here. You'll get killed if you follow me."

That only made Kaito stand up anyway and grab Kokichi's hand. "Bullshit ! As if I'll just stay here! You're gonna head up the mountain and try to save your brother alone, aren't ya !? No way! I won't let you !"

Kokichi faultered, then glared and snatched his hand away with sudden strength that even surprised Kaito, and making him stumble back onto the ground.

.
.
.

"Stay still, sweetheart.." Rantaro whispered in Shuichi's ear. The greenette ran his hand up the other's bare thigh, his other hand to his mouth as he used his teeth to bite and pull off the silver rings on his fingers , and toss them aside, out of the way.

"Ah! N-nggh..!" Shuichi crawled the sheets, his toes curled and his body tensed. He could feel him; he could feel Rantaro's fingers push and extent deep inside him.

Lightly panting, Shuichi heard words of reassurance— Rantaro's voice— ease him, relax him into not being so tense anymore. And it worked.

"You're beautiful." Rantaro hummed, and Shuichi turned darker red, hiding himself more behind his hands than he already was.

"S-stop.. that's not t-true.."

Rantaro was genuinely surprised Shuichi didn't think so. He smiled playfully and blew in Shuichi's ear, causing Shuichi to move his hands from his face to instinctively cover his eyes.

"Gotcha," Rantaro laughed a bit when he tricked Shuichi into showing his face- so flushed, so embarrassed, and so precious. "Yep.. Definitely beautiful." Rantaro said, definitely convinced.