𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 + 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• . •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

The feeling of someone's hand touching his hair is what woke Shuichi up from his restful sleeping slumber. He shifted, inhaled, then exhaled softly.

"Have you been here all along, Shuichi?"

Shuichi thought he heard someone, though he was so out of it, he barely registered it a mumbled a: "...yeah.. I'm waiting for.. Rantaro to wake up.." while still half asleep. It just felt.. so warm.. so comfortable. Way more comfortable than when he fell asleep kneeling on the bed. Right now, it felt like he was laying on a pile of clouds, his body relaxed, the warmth surrounding and enveloping his body like a mother's love, the way his hair was being tucked behind his ear, the way he was being.. held.

Wait, held ? Just exactly where was Shuichi sleeping??

He immediately opened his eyes, blinking a few times to process what he was looking at before he realized he was laying in his bed, Rantaro- laying right next to him- and smiled when he saw the other wake up.

"Well..." he caressed Shuichi's cheek. "He's awake now." Rantaro answered Shuichi's previous statement with a little laugh laced through his words, staring into his eyes of the male who looked dazed in awe for a moment.

"He.. "

Shuichi's eyes started to water, not even able to finish his thought.

"You're..." He whimpered, sniffling like the crybaby he could and would be. He sat up, trying to control his tears and form words, but it was too difficult at the moment. "You're.." Shuichi began to sniffle and cry, making Rantaro looked alarmed and sat up as well, thinking he might've done something wrong- even if he didn't know what it was, but quickly tried to ask about it, worried what had the other crying like this.

"Shuichi, what's wrong-"

"You're okay!" Shuichi interrupted, throwing his arms around the other's shoulders, breaking into heart-wrenching sobs onto Rantaro's shoulder, soaking his sleep shirt. Not that it really mattered at the moment.

"W-When you got t-torn into pieces like that, I was s-so scared!" Shuichi cried out, clutching onto the back of Rantaro's top. "Then you came back and I-I thought it was over, b-but you fell asleep and haven't woken up in almost two weeks!"

Shuichi's crying calmed down a moment after that, turning into more of a spell of hiccups and sniffles now.

"And I.. I was really worried.." he whispered under his breath, unknowingly to him, making Rantaro's jaw drop at that.

They were both silent for a second. Rantaro was taken aback by all that, as he never once seen Shuichi cry like this, nor had the other ever touched him on his own free will like this, either. So the vampire was frozen in shock, but..

"Shuichi.."

"I'm s-sorry.. " Shuichi stammered, turning bright pink as he began to awkwardly push himself away. "I shouldn't have thrown myself at you like that-"

But seeing Shuichi try and push away, Rantaro, without even thinking or hesitating, leaned in and quickly pressed his lips onto Shuichi's.