𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 + 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

'•.¸¸.•´´¯'••._.• . •._.••'¯´´•.¸¸.•'

As soon as the castle came into view, Kaito and Shuichi rushed towards it for the doors, but just as they were getting close, something fell down in front of the entrance, and a wave of snow got thrown over the two.

With a disgraceful frown, Kaito wiped the snow off his shoulders, but went pale when a giant man stood up to full height.

""Aah! What is that!?" Kaito screamed, jumping behind Shuichi as if the smaller od the two was a shield. Shuichi sighed at Kaito's words, but didn't show worry.

"It's okay. This is the gardener Gonta." He explained to Kaito, smiling back at Gonta who looked a bit strange. His eyes were red and he looked human-like since it was technically day. Even if it was extremely cloudy and snowy. Like Kirumi, Gonta also turned into a stone-gret rock-like demon monster during the night, which st first freaked Shuichi out, but once he got used to it, he realized that Gonta was actually a big sweetheart who cares for every living creature. Even the tiny insects he would find in the gardens. So Shuichi was happy that of all people they ran into, it was the sweet giant himself.

"Gonta! We need your help! Rantaro— I'm afraid— well I'm afraid he's in trouble—"

"Gonta... was told to keep intruders away.." he grunted, his arms stiff and fists clenched. But what was scary was the look in his eyes. It wasn't filled with a gentle and kind expression, but an emotionless drained one.

"Gonta.. will do as Lord Kokichi says.."

Now Shuichi also went pale and he stumbled back.

"M-Momota.. We should go.." Shuichi muttered weakly, but froze as Gonta picked up the biggest shovel Shuichi ever saw in his life, and swung it in his direction.

Shuichi started to scream, but Kaito grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the way.

"W-we gotta get past him!" Kaito stuttered, seemingly still terrified of Gonta, but had enough courage to save Shuichi's skull from earning a permanent red smack across it.

Shuichi nodded. Still, he was only a little guy still in his pjs. What could he do!?

"How can I get to Gonta...?"

Then an idea popped in his idea. A crazy, probably stupid idea that Shuichi was going to risk everything on.

"Momota, give me your cape!" He shouted, before jumping back when Gonta  swung his shovel again.

However, Kaito looked quite offended and clutched onto his purple-y astrology cape as if Shuichi might snatch it. "M-my cape!? Are you crazy!?"

Shuichi sighed, then gasped and jumped back again, struggling to avoid Gonta's crazy, reckless swings and arguing with Kaito over borrowing his cape.

"Just trust me ! Please!"

Kaito hesitated. Then sighed as be tugged off his cape, wadded it up into a ball and threw it in Shuichi's direction. "Catch!" And Shuichi did.

Instantaneously, Shuichi fell into a ball on the ground and threw the cape over himself. He sucked in his breath and shouted out: "Gonta! I'm a bug, Gonta!"