𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 + 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

'•.¸¸.•´´¯'••._.• . •._.••'¯´´•.¸¸.•'

"Hey... "

You know when you're both asleep, yet awake at the first time ? That's what Shuichi was feeling right now. He was asleep, but he could hear someone saying something nearby. Was it Rantaro? No, he was behind Shuichi, sleeping quietly while the voice was coming from a different direction; somewhere.. lower..

Like under the bed.

Suddenly that chilling feeling he felt earlier that day came back. Except this time, Shuichi wasn't alone underneath a table, but was next to his soon-to-be husband. It was okay..

Shuichi took a deep breath, sitting up and clutched the covers. He noticed Rantaro asleep. Funny enough how this vampire turned around his sleep schedule just for him.

"If I don't check, I'll never be able to go back to sleep.. Besides, I don't wanna wake Rantaro up over nothing.. That's embarrassing.."  Shuichi thought, swallowing back his fear and leaned over the bed, checking underneath it.

And there was nothing there.

Shuichi sighed with relief and sat back up. He really was too paranoid–

"Hey, Saihara-chan."

It felt like ice-water fell on him and Shuichi's body went stiff as a board before his eyes slowly glanced to the side. And there was Kokichi, sitting on the bed beside him.

But before Shuichi could say anything, shout with fear or surprise, he felt Kokichi's hand slammed over his mouth.

"Shhh.. we can't wake up Onii-chan, y'know. Though.. he's a pretty deep sleeper. " Kokichi whispered with a smile while Shuichi went pale with fear. He wanted to ask what the other wanted with him, but couldn't even if he wanted to. But Kokichi noticed the confusion in his eyes and answered what Shuichi was wondering.

"I came to congratulate you. Hehe~ I would be such a terrible person if I didn't.." He said, but somehow that felt like a lie; Kokichi's grin grew and his fingers dug into his cheeks, making Shuichi wince. "I even brought you a present.." Kokichi added darkly.

"Now, if I remember correctly, to activate the spell..." Kokichi hummed, paused, then snapped his fingers as if he remembered, and then touched Shuichi's forehead.

"Sleep."

And like that, Shuichi's world went black.

.
.
.

By the time Shuichi came back to consciousness, he could tell he had been out for quite awhile. The ache in his body said that. He shifted, trying to clear his thoughts, but when what happened with Kokichi came to mind, Shuichi's eyes snapped open and he sat up, covering his mouth as he began to cough and gag. And eventually threw up what looked like a small fading grey marble.

"W-when did I swallow that... !?" Shuichi gasped, crawling backwards until he felt himself hit a wall and that's when Shuichi really processed he wasn't in bed anymore; he was in what looked like a long, empty corridor under the castle. And the only light came from a torch hanging on the wall by a dusty mirror.