𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 + 𝕾𝖎𝖝

'•.¸¸.•´´¯'••._.• . •._.••'¯´´•.¸¸.•'

In all honesty, Shuichi Saihara could never figure out what he had ever done to Kokichi Oma. To make Kokichi hate him so much to go this far; to ruin his wedding, take his place, and put Rantaro under a spell and his captive.

Even watching as Kokichi dramatically and proudly pointed up to Rantaro's unconscious (if he was even alive) body like a trophy.

And yet, Kokichi seemed so provoked by it as well.

"Nishishi!~ You're as pale as a ghost, you two! Aww, scared ? You should be. I killed him."

Shuichi's blood ran cold.

"Haha! Just kidding! He's not dead, don't worry." Kokichi assured, pulling back his veil. "We were trying to say our vows, but it seemed some part of him knew I wasn't you, and he wouldn't say yes . ." He trailed off, breathing out a sort sigh and rolled his eyes before his expression became bitter.

"Stupid Rantaro.." he muttered coldly to himself before looking back at Shuichi and Kaito with a little smile.

"Anywho, since I can't marry him for real, I'll just keep him to myself. So you losers gotta skedaddle. You can leave, Saihara-chan! Isn't that great!? You can go back to your old home, see your friends and family!" Kokichi shouted out, holding up his arms in the air as if was telling the best news in the whole world; he wouldn't neccesarily be wrong to think it was bad news, either, as Shuichi had dreamt seeing his family and Kaede again.

Yet.. his heart knew for a long time he wasn't ever planning leaving this mountain. Not forever, at least. He wanted to one day go home and see his family and friends again after the wedding, but those plans were on hold now.

"I'm not leaving without him." Shuichi stated seriously, taking a step forward, his eyes flicking between Rantaro and Kokichi. "If... you want me to go, you'll have to say goodbye to both of us." God he was scared, Shuichi was so scared he was shaking, and it's what made Kokichi stare at him with stupidity and Kaito gaze in awe.

"Saihara." Kaito put a hand on his shoulder. "Look.. leave this to the professionals. Maybe it's just.." he hesitated. What should be do? If Kokichi had Rantaro, then he'd live, but otherwise he would..

"Momota.." Shuichi whispered, his eyes fixated on Rantaro the entire time. "I know what I'm risking; I know this is a stupid choice, but.." his face softened, and tears threatened to make their way if he didn't clench his fists and keep focus. But it didn't matter in the end because Shuichi began to sob either way as he clutched his chest tightly. "I can't lose him. I.. I love him."

Kaito paused. It was at that moment he related with what Shuichi was feeling.

"I lost my parents to vampires." Kaito sighed quietly, patting Shuichi's shoulder. "Let's make sure you don't lose your husband, alright !?" He grinned, tossing Shuichi a cross. "Oh, and you might want that. Not that it'll probably do anything against him .." he added bluntly, taking a step forward next to Shuichi's side. "From now on, consider yourself my vampire ass-kicking sidekick!" He claimed, thumping his chest once with pride– that was mostly for himself.

And now, they both faced their opponent: an angry – no, a furious  vampire.

Kokichi's face, which wasn't wearing an expression for a moment, finally grew a sly, wide joker-like grin and he threw his head back with maniacal laughter.

"HAHAHAHAH!" He laughed and laughed, not stopping for air for a few seconds before he stopped and wiped a fake tear, as if this was some comedic act they had going on between them, but Shuichi would deny any of this was funny in the slightest.

"Fine," Oma sang under his breath, his voice was sharp, his words excited. He was going to savor this to the brim. "You suckers asked for it."

Taking a step back, Kokichi began to strip down, tearing off the wedding dress as his body burst into red flames as vivid as the murderous look in his eyes that swirled with crimson and violet; a pair of black, shiny leathery wings began to tear their way through his shoulder blades as he wobbled around, transforming into some monster.  No, not a monster, just to his real self. A self he hadn't seen himself in for some centuries now. Ever since he was this angered over losing something that was his. Ah, yes. Kokichi Oma was truly a heartless living creature with no care or sympathy for other humans— or any living creatures at that.

With a wave of sparks, a fiery cloak fell down his back, a black suit grew across his naked body. His ears grew longer, pointer, and so did his fangs along with all his other   teeth with saliva dripping hungrily down each tip. His eyes were like dark holes and that childish glint in them vanished. There really was nothing in them. There was nothing in him; his aura was ominous and dreadful, and made the icy mountain seem like a soft summer breeze. But this was far form that. Kokichi changed. Entirely. He was gone.

Kokichi turned into what vampires were seen as: monsters from hell. 

After a moment of letting the shock sink in, Kokichi smirked as he pulled out a long, silver sword and stepped forward, tracing the glistened blade with two fingertips

After a moment of letting the shock sink in, Kokichi smirked as he pulled out a long, silver sword and stepped forward, tracing the glistened blade with two fingertips. He took in every second of the fear that was not only on Shuichi's face, but Kaito's as well.

"Let's play now, Saihara-chan." Kokichi whispered, licking his teeth before grinning brightly; he was going to enjoy this. He was going to kill Shuichi. Yes, and make sure this time, that stupid, lying face of his, stays in the grave where it belongs.

After all, if there was something Kokichi despised, it was liars.

'•.¸¸.•´´¯'••._.• . •._.••'¯´´•.¸¸.•'