𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 + 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

'•.¸¸.•´´¯'••._.• . •._.••'¯´´•.¸¸.•'

"You're Shuichi Saihara!?"

Kaito nearly stumbled over when he realized, the person this was all about, was in his arms. This scrawny, tiny little guy in torn up pajamas, covered in scratches and bruises, and looked like a wreck, was the bride-to-be— and the only person who could kill the strongest vampire of all time— with his love for Rantaro Amami.

Shuichi was a bit confused, but he had a feeling they both were right now.

And they both had a lot of explaining to each other right now, and not a lot of time.

"I'll explain on the way, but I need to know what you know." Shuichi said, rather seriously which caught Kaito a bit off guard.

"Please. Tell me what you know about Kokichi Oma, the Vampire King."

Those words weren't expected, but Kaito sighed, as if that answer wasn't what he wanted to give to Shuichi."

"It's just.. what I heard.. is that there's a special bond between Kokichi and his brother. If it's broken, well..." his face grew pale as he stopped in his tracks temporarily, taking a look at how far they were from the castle above. "Kokichi... he'll die."

Now it was Shuichi's turn to be shocked. Kokichi will die ? "How.. can their bond be broken?" Shuichi asked, his lip trembling once before he bit it.

"I-" Kaito stopped himself once, stepping up a few rocks that led up to the top. That's when he put the other down and took a deep breath. He avoided eye-contact for a moment, then wiped his brow.

"I.. was told.. it'll happen if you marry Rantaro Amami ."

.
.
.

"Shuichi?"

Rantaro's voice called out as he opened the door, peeking his head in before smiling as he saw his beautiful future husband; dressed in a dress of white layers and snowy lace. The soft sleeves hung down Shuichi's thin shoulders, revealing his collarbone; his fingers decorated with silky gloves and his lips glossy red.

He looked like he stepped out of a fairytale, and it took Rantaro's breath away.

"You look beautiful." Rantaro commented, pulling his arms around his lovers waist, nuzzling his face into his neck, inhaling his scent– which was a bit different.

"Are you trying a new fragrance?" Rantaro asked, his hand intertwining their fingers before pulling Shuichi's hand to his lips.

"Hmm.." Shuichi hummed, then smiled and nodded. "Do you like it?" He leaned in, pressing their foreheads together, catching the other off guard and making him blush. "From now on, I'll be doing whatever you like, you know.." he whispered against Rantaro's slightly parted lips.

"After all, we'll be together for forever.." And Kokichi, disguised as Shuichi, kissed Rantaro Amami; afterwards the greenette felt a bit woozy and his eyes turned pale and empty. Almost as if the life was sucked out of them as Kokichi pulled back, pulling out a smokey mist out of the other's mouth.

Kokichi licked his lips, snickering a bit. Seriously, this was too easy. It almost made it no fun. His arms hugged Rantaro tightly, his eyes fixated on his. Although vampires couldn't use their hypnotism abilities on other vampires, Kokichi, being stronger than an average vampire, could. It just took a lot of energy.

"I guess I'm lucky that dumbass took care of me until I got my powers back–" Kokichi was laughing to himself, but froze. He got lost in thought while staring at Rantaro's face; his unreadable and emotionless face.

Actually, now that Kokichi thought about it, just what was Kaito doing right now ? It didn't matter, right ? He probably gave up and was leaving the mountain. Unless Korekiyo was doing his job and keeping an eye on him.

What Kokichi was planning to do with Kaito after all this was a mystery. Maybe he didn't even know, but he just didn't like the idea of Kaito being somewhere Kokichi wasn't aware of.

"Hey, Onii-chan.. Smile. C'mon. You used to smile at me. Remember back when we'd play with your little sisters ? You smiled all the time back then.." Kokichi mumbled, pinching Rantaro's cheeks, but to no avail. That sweet and kind smile was gone.

Rantaro didn't do a thing but stand there.

And it upset Oma. He gritted his teeth, digging his fingers into Rantaro's shoulders before stomping his foot.

"C'mon! Smile at your little brother ! You told me you'd take care of me, but you can't even smile at me!" He shouted at him, but Rantaro didn't react whatsoever. And after a moment, Kokichi calmed down, walking past Rantaro after grabbing his wrist and dragging him away down the hallway.

Whatever. It didn't matter. All that mattered was protecting their bond. No matter what, Kokichi wasn't going to let humans steal something important from him.

Not again.

Whatever that feeling Kokichi was experiencing when with Kaito was gone. To think he was ever considering trying to live with humans once more was ridiculous.

"It's not like farmers and slaughter live peacefully together."

Those words came from Kokichi's head before he and Rantaro paused at a set of large, wooden oak doors. And if on cue, the doors began to slowly creek open, letting orange candlelight illuminate the couples features along with early moonlight that lit the colored stained glass that formed the designs of diamonds and stars; the colors drifted onto the floor and on rose petals that were scattered along the black carpet.

To be fair, this wasn't a wedding a Kokichi would've dreamed of. Nor did he care about it. Just that this was a sure way to keep the only person he cared about to himself.

"We have a wedding to get on with, Onii-chan..~" Kokichi whispered to himself, grinning widely as he locked his arms together with the brainwashed Rantaro's.

And they began to walk down the aisle.

'•.¸¸.•´´¯'••._.• . •._.••'¯´´•.¸¸.•'