IX: 𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

I was currently in my room listening to some music when my sister came in. Her mouth was moving, but I couldn't hear was she was saying, so I took my earphones out.

"What, I didn't hear that" I say puzzeled

"Why did you run into your room...with a guy?" She smirks

"NO! Jisoo! He lives right next to us and we both didn't want to get wet so we ran through the house and he went through the window." I explain.

"Sure..." Jisoo says, not believing it

"I'm not lying!" I say

"Do you like him, do you like someone on your volleyball team, are you dating, you know what safe-" Jisoo begins to talk but I shut the door on her face.

I then heard a knock on my window, I knew it could only be Kageyama so I opened it and let him in.

"Hey" he said

"Hey" I say

"I was bored, and I wanted to see you so, here I am" he said as he sat on my bed.

"Well now that your here, you can help me on my history homework." I say setting it down.

"Oh, would you look at the time, got to go bye-" He jokinly went to leave, but I pulled him back down. 

He fell down pretty close to my face, he stayed like that for a few seconds, but then I cleared my throat and he sat back down.

"Your pretty smart, I mean, you are in 1A." Kageyama says

"Yeah, well on the last history test  I got 3" I cringe

"3 out of ten isn't that bad." Kageyama implies

"3 out of 100." I say

"Oh, well that pretty crap." He says, rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah, History is my weakness, I mean, they are all dead anyway!" I say flopping down on my bed.

"...You have a point." Kageyama says "Still, its for school and they aren't that nice."

"Well can you help me?" I ask

"Sure, I'll be happy to" Kageyama smiles at me before grabbing my homework sheet. "Okay when was the first Pyramid built?"

"3000 B.C?" I say, guessing randomly.

"No it was 2780 B.C" Kageyama puts the sheet away from his face to look at me. "I learnt that like, yesterday, you only guessed that."

"Yes, I did only guess that, but I didn't know the answer so I guessed" I say

"Well thats probably why you didn't get good marks on your last test." Kageyama says, looking down to me.

"No, that one was about the convicts going to Australia, I enjoyed learning about that for some reason." I say getting on my elbows.

"Not weird at all, but okay." Kageyama says. "Alright, who was the last Pharaoh?"

"Um... Cleopatra?" I guess again

"Yes, thats actually right." Kageyama says

"Oh, really, she's the only one I know so." I shrug

"Well your getting somewhere" He say

"EMIKOOOO!!! DINNER!!" My brother Ryūji yells

"Are you good to stay here, or do you want to go back to your house?" I sit up and ask Kageyama

"Dinner might be ready at my house, so I'm going to go back." Kageyama says. "I'll come back in 40 minutes"

"Okay see you then" I say getting up and going to dinner.

Time Skip -Volleyball Practice-

The next day at Volleyball practice, coach Ukai was telling us about the teams for the Inter-High-prelims on the 2nd of June. He also spoke about which teams we should look out for. The three teams we needed to watch out for were Date Tech, Seijoh and Siritoraizawa. Not long after that, Takada came in with the blocks for the tournament. We were in block A, close to Date tech and Seijoh.

The next day after that, just before practice Suga came to me and Hinata with hand signals. We didn't know much of them, but I learnt quicker than Hinata. Ukai also wanted us to learn a back attack. So we practiced that as well.

When I was about to leave, Suga stopped me.

"Hey Emiko, Dachi is gonna be treating us to some meat buns, wanna come?" Suga asked.

"Sure! Sounds great!" I smile as I go back into the gym.

I follow the boys to the store and Dachi goes inside to get some meant buns. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi come down just before Dachi comes out, so they get some meatbuns aswell.

Over the next course of the days, we train hard for the Prelims. We all work our butts off. The day before the Prelims, Kiyoko stops us.

"I'm not very...good with words, but I kinda did something." Kiyoko says as she runs off the get something.

"Oh, sir, Please, let me take that up there."

"Its alright, I got it!"

"What is that thing?"

Takada and Kiyoko put something black on the ground. She and Takada throw the thing off the side, but still hold onto it. It was a school banner that said 'Fly'.

"Is that a school banner?" Hinata asks

"I found it while I was cleaning one of the storage rooms." Kiyoko says

"Oh yeah! Now I'm fired up!!" Tanaka and Nishanoya yell

"Wait, guys... I think there is more." Dachi says, stopping to two of them yelling.

"Y-you..... you can do it." Kiyoko says before running off the balcony and down the ladder.

Silence filled the gym. I wasn't the one who was going to break the silence, so I looked at Dachi, he would usually say something. He, Suga, Asahi, Tanka and Nishanoya looked like they were fighting back the urge to do something. Suddenly they all starting crying.

"Kiyoko, never- did anything like- that before!!" Dachi sobs

"Ur... whats the big idea?" Tsukishima says,

"are you guys okay?" I ask genuinely concerned.

"We can do this guys!" Dachi sobs. "We are going to win!"

"Yeah!" Tanaka and Nishanoya yell and Nishanoya jumps into the air.

I look back over to Kiyoko, she looks a little nervous, but otherwise happy that the team likes her... support?

A/N

Hey, so I won't be posting anything for a while, school hates me so much and I have like 6 overdue assignments. Also, I have a life outside of Wattpad...I think...

Yeah, so basically I won't be around for a bit.