XXVII: 𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

When Tsukishima got back on the court, Ushjima raised his hand, signalling that he was sorry for hurting Tsukishima, to which Tsukishima just nodded his head once. The set went on and Ushjima kept on hitting a spike, or well, he kept on trying.

The ball was in a rally in the air constantly being hit from one side of the court to the other. My legs where giving up on me, they were from the 4th set. Come to think of it, I was the only 1st year who has been on the entire time and damn that was tiring.

My calf, thighs, every part of my leg felt like it was lit under a fire, but I couldn't stop. Just a little bit longer, we're so close, don't give up on me yet.

Tanaka then scored us a point and we all cheered. It was match point, we literally only needed one more point, one more then we win, we go to nationals.

Shiratorizawa took a time out, and thank god they did. The second I hit the chair, my legs died on me. I noticed Dachi, Tanaka and Asahi rubbed and massage their legs, trying to take away some of the burning pain from it. I did the same and used my elbow to try and sooth it.

"Are you okay Emiko?" Yamaguchi asked, handing me a water bottle.

"I'm fine thanks" I say, chugging the water down in an instant. I did care that some water leaked from my mouth and fell down the side of my chin, I just needed the water.

I wiped with water from my chin with my shirt, making sure to bend down a little bit more so nothing was 'put on show'  if you know what I mean.

My eyes travelled to the stands of Karasuno, Yachi aw me and gave me a massice smile and failed her arm in the air to wave to me, Seako, who was next to her did the same thing. I smiled and waved back. My eyes then somehow found their way to Oikaw-

Wait- what the fuck?

Oikawa, the hell is he doing here? I noticed Iwaizumi next to him, a seat away from him to be exact. I almost laughed at the fact Oikawa sitting like a child. He must have noticed me because our eyes locked and he gave me a smug grin before pushing his glasses up with his middle finger.

I then had the lovely thought of bitch slapping the non-existence ass outta him. I glare at him with a death stare until the whistle blew, telling us to get back on the court.

"Asahi! Send it up!" Dachi yelled back to Asahi.

Asahi sent it up, but it got out. Ushjima the served but it also went out. This was gonna be a long match, legs, I'm sorry. Ushjima then scored himself a point, leaving both teams on 17 points. Their number 14 tried to get a point, but Dachi was there to save the day and Kageyama and Hinata did their little quick attack, getting a point for us.

Kageyama was up to serve, which he did perfectly, almost getting us a point. The rallied on in the air, giving both teams points, earning cheers from the crowd. Soon it was 19-20, our way. Hinata served, and he did it pretty well, considering it was from him.

He stood next to Kageyama, who forced him to swtich. The other team tried to send it right down the middle, but Tsukishima was there to stop it, it hit his hand in the way, making him wince slightly, but he was fine.

"One touch!" He yelled back

"GET THAT CHANCE BALLL!" Coach Ukai yelled from the top of his lungs.

Adrenaline was coursing though my veins right now, my legs hurt less. Tanaka threw it up and Hinata tired to spike it down, only giving Ushjima a spike. Tsukishima, Dachi and Asahi then did a three man block on Ushjima. I remember Tsukishima saying that it would make him think we have a flaw and that it would pass right through.

Ushjima spiked the ball and it flew straight to Kageyama then repelled upwards and towards the side of the court about to go out. Dachi then hit it upwards and saved us from getting out, the ball went to Asahi who spike it, making it repel back towards us. Tanaka then it back towards Kageyama.

I ran with the group, making everyone wonder who Kageyama would set the ball to, or would he setter dump? That didn't matter as long as we got the point, I didn't care who it went to.

Kageyama set the ball up and-

Hinata, it was going to Hinata, come on man, get it!

Hinata slammed it down, number 9 tried to get it, but it bounced off his arms and was starting to go out. It was going out.

My feet landed on the ground and I watched in slow motion as the ball was going out, two members of Shiratorizawa going after it.