XV: 𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

The results weren't what I was hoping for...

One mark away from the passing score. One. And that was History, I failed in history. I wasn't going to Tokyo.

Tanaka and Nishanoya bragged about how well they did, even though they barely passed. Hinata and Kageyama also didn't make it.

"We'll walk to Tokyo" Kageyama says

"Or bike" Hinata adds

"Or steal a car" I say, making the rest of the room go quiet for a second

Tanaka came up behind us with a wicked grin. "Hey, I have an idea, I have this sister, Saeko she can take you to Tokyo" Tanaka suddenly bowed and begged us "But please, for the love of god buckle up"

Time Skip -brought to you by my classes changing-

"Good luck!" The teacher called out after me, Kageyama and Hinata as we ran to the entrance of the school

We just finished the tutor in the morning, Tanaka's sister was waiting for us outside, we ran as fast as we could also knocking into some people on the way. When we made it outside, Saeko was waiting for us with a grin reminding me of Tanaka.

"Hey boys...and girl- you guys need a ride?" She said

"Saeko! Your a goddess thank you!" Hinata bowed his head.

"Please call me 'big sis', now come on get in!" Saeko said

"Okay Big sis!" Kageyama and Hinata said. I said "Okay, Saeko"

We got in and before I grabbed my seat belt, Saeko started the car and we were off. I quickly buckled in and Saeko violently turned corners and drove fast, how does she have her license? Kageyama, Hinata and my screams were probably heard from miles away.

When we were on the highway, Seako seemed to calm down and return to a... normal driving speed. I fell asleep quickly.

Hinata's POV

I spoke to Big sis about the tiny giant, apparently she knew about him and was in the same grade! Which was awesome! When we finished speaking, I looked behind me to see Emiko and Kageyama sleeping...together.

"Are they dating? They make a cute couple" Big sis said, taking her lollypop out of her mouth.

"No, they haven't even realised that they like each other, the team has been shipping them and following them home, we are waiting for them to kiss or something" I said, almost laughing at the way Kageyama sleeps.

"Well, you better try to get them together, because that is so cute right there, I think I might help you guys..." Big sis said

"Yeah, Dachi has even tried to make them clean up the gym together, they just end up talking or something, they really don't know how to ask each other out" I say sighing. "We even made a bet on how would ask the other first, I'm on Kageyama's side"

(I cant remember which side they were on, Imma fix this up later K)

"Sweet, I'll go on Emiko's side, she looks like she could do it" Seako says, violently turning a corner, Kageyama grunted when the door hit his head, Emiko was perfectly fine.

"We will be in Tokyo soon!" Saeko says turning up the speed a bit.

In the back Kageyama woke up, Emiko was sleeping with her head in his lap, he was eating food. Emiko somehow slept though a lot of the crazy driving, she must be really tired or something... wait is she dead?

Emiko's POV (Not dead)

I woke up the second we parked, I also sprang to life. Hinata and Kageyama helped me out of the door, which was nice of them. Saeko was already running to the gym, the three of us following closely behind. We all really wanted to play volleyball, I almost tripped on the steps

"We made it" Saeko panted as she opened the door.

I stood in the middle of Kageyama and Hinata as the doors were open. We all panted a little from the lightening fast running that put Usain Bolt to shame. I saw a few kids from the other schools, Kuroo was standing at the water fountain giving me a friendly smile and slight wave.

We walked into the gym and met the rest of the team.

"Its about time you showed up! Thanks Saeko" Tanaka said, giving the thumbs up to his sister.

"No Problem!" Saeko smiles back.

Now that the entire team was back we could finally play a game with everyone. It was the 9th game for the other but the first for Hinata, Kageyama and me. I helped Yachi with the water bottles before going on the court, full of excitement and ready to play. The game rolled on quickly, I scored a few points earning strange look from the opposite team. Kageyama and Hinata suddenly do there quick attack, they impress and intimidate the other player from Shinzen and we avoid a penalty lap

 Nekoma had a new player I haven't seen before was playing, he was incredibly tall, which made me feel like an ant, I wonder how Hinata and Nishanoya felt, I was taller than them, barely. Unfortunatly we weren't able to play anymore games, it was late at night already.

Hinata was full of energy and so were Kageyama and me. We had to wait till the morning though. I slept in the room with Yachi, Kiyoko and some other girls from the other teams, I was the only girl who actually played volleyball.

A/N

Here you go dearest sister, be grateful child.

(She wanted me to update, little shit)