XXX: 𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Day #2

I was woken up to the sound of screaming. I jolted awake and found Toki screaming at all of us with a grin on her face.

"The hell did you do that for?" Asumi asks. Wow, not a morning person.

"Rise and shine~" She said, sounding like Kylie Jenner or whoever said that (IDK)

"It's 5 fucking 30 in the morning, I think not" Asumi throws a pillow at Toki which hits her in the face.

"Yes my child, and we have to be down there at 6:30, and we still need to eat breakfast, so grab your tits ladies and get downstairs!" Toki opened the curtain, making us all groan as she prance out of the room.

"This is gonna be a long week, isn't it" June's voice said

"Yep"

~~

After we all killed Toki for walking us up, we were given breakfast which was delicious. Volleyball practice started early and ended late, we did normal things like, matches, two on two games, drills and all the sort.

I was introduced to some other members of the Japan volleyball team. There was Ai, Erika, Yuki, Mai, Aki, Mayu, Haruyu, Koga, Tashiro, Mako, Nichika and Kotona. As well as Kumi the coach. The day went by in a breeze.

I enjoyed it a lot, but I would be lying if I said that I missed Karasuno a little bit. Karma's constant yells and Chizumi's energy gave off enough Tanaka and Nishanoya vibes and that good enough.

Though out the day, I got to know the girls better. June was slightly dull and deadpanned, but she played a good libero. She was honest in all her words, which some times was a bad thing, but she never missed a mistake that someone made. She was like a boring Kiyoko, sort of.

Karma, on the other hand. We got along just fine. Apparently, she also was in a all-boys team and had no idea how she got there. She was pretty seductive in everything she did, and I don't know if she even knew it. She was even more crazy than she looked, but she was a powerful captain according to Asumi and just as I guessed, she was the ace as well.

Asumi was sweet and gave construction cristism if we did something wrong or made a mistake. If you didn't angry her, you would live though the day without a pair of green and brown eyes watching your every move like a hawk. She was the setter in her team and sometimes the pinch server. She had a powerful hit that hurt your arms when you would receive it.

Chizumi was a crackhead, she made ruthless movements but none of them failed. She was a winger spiker and damn good one. She radiated Nishanoya with her handstands on other people, she and him would become best friends in an instant. She was wing spiker and a setter at her school.

Toki was all fun and games until she got on the court. Her entire mood shifted into a focused one and she only kept her eyes on the ball. I guess that was her flaw, she didn't look to see what the players where doing, but she had some damn good receives and spikes. She was the ace at her school.

We became friends better than Jesus and his disciples or whatever did. I got along with Karma better, due to the fact we are always on the same team and got to know each other better.

We did two on two games today. I was with Yuki. Toki and Aki on the other side. I would say that Yuki was one of the best players on her team but so was Aki. It was fun playing with them, even though I didn't win in the end. At least I got to do some penalty laps.

"Why are you so happy to do them, they are torture!" Chizumi said as she watched he do some laps.

"When I was with my team, we usually lost when we went over to Tokyo to practice with some other teams and we always did penalty laps, even when I do win, I still feel the need to so some" I say, blushing a bit.