XVII: 𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

We are back in Tokyo now. I havent spoken a word to Kageyama or Hinata, they didnt either.

The team was worried for us, they didnt understand why I was speaking to the two of them either. I mainly just spoke to Yachi or Kiyoko.

After losing a game for the 1000000th time and running up the hill, Kageyama had tired to speak to me.

"Emiko... why are you avoiding me?" He asks, I can hear the worry in his voice.

"Why do you think, dipshit?" I turn to him with a small glare. Some members of the team stops and looks at us.

"What? I'm sorry Emiko but I dont know what I did..." Kageyama looks at me with a sorry expression but I dont care, he cant even remember what he did.

"Well when your smart enough to remember, come to me again." I turn away from him and begin to walk away.

He grabs my wrist, if not for the circumstances i would have blushed.

"Emiko...please..." Kageyamas voice cracks and I know I shouldnt be this harsh.

"Let go of me, Kageyama." I say coldly and he lets go.

The team looks at us in shock. What just happened

3rd person POV

Emiko had gone back into the gym. Kageyama stood alone, looking down with his hands clenched. What did he do?

The rest of the team was left pondering on what just happened.

"Um... does anyone know what happened?" Suga asks.

"How would we know, we saw just as much as you did. Did they fight or something?" Tanaka asks

"Probably." Tsushikma says.

"Should we help them?" Yamaguchi asks

"Maybe, we should force them though, it would be right" Dachi says

Meanwhile with Emiko, she pushes the thought of Kageyama out of her head.

"Hey, Emiko right?" Said a voice from behind you.

"Kuroo, nice to see you" I snile to him

"Nice to see you too" he says standing next to me, but a safe distance away. On his left I see a tall guy around the same height as him with grey spiked up hair.

"Oh um... hello, my name is Emiko" I wave to him

"Het, hey, hey. The names Bokuto!" He smiles to me.

I chat with them for a while. Suddenly Nishanoya comes up next to me, appearing out of nowhere.

"Hey Emiko, the coachs are letting us have a sleepover at the boys area, Karasuno only. Saeko, Yachi and Kiyoko are coming" Nishanoya sais, sliding

"Sure, I'll come." I confirm.
I look to the time, it was 6 o'clock already, I should get my clothes ready

I make my way over to the girls rooms and pack some stuff, I only pack my pjs and stuff for tomorrow as well as my tooth brush and hair brush.

I make my way over to the boy's area, I spot Yachi on the way and walk with her.

Suga opens the door and lets use in, Saeko and Kiyoko are already here. I can see Kageyama out of the corner of ny eye, but I do my best not to look at him.

When the time comes to 10pm, Dachi makes us go to bed. With the luck I have, I sleep next to Kageyama, he loojs hopeful when I sit down, but I turn and my back faces him.