XVI: 𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

The next day wasn't that much of a good day.

The first game we played was against Nekoma, a bit into the game their tall player narrowly misses Hinata and Kageyama's quick attack. During the next rally, Hinata tries the quick attack again but this time Lev succeeds in blocking him. 

"We'll get the next one" Dachi says, boosting the team's confidence a small bit.

challenging Hinata

While getting ready for the next rally, Lev 'challenges' Hinata. 

"Hey Hinata I think we should switch the quick attack to a normal attack... um... Hinata?" Kageyama suggests that they switch to normal quick attacks and notices that Hinata isn't fully paying attention. 

"Hinata!?" Kageyama shakes him a bit

"hmm? What?" hinata says dumbfolded

"pay attention next time" Kageyama say going back to his spot

I watch that Kageyama prepares a quick attack, but from the previous conversation, I know he won't pass it to Hinata, I know Hinata is going to be the decoy.

Kageyama sets the ball and Asahi's goes to spike it... but the tall dude stops his spike and gets a one-touch.

How the hell did he know that?

I could tell the team was shook. I swear Hinata had him. The ball goes to Kenma and the tall dude easily scores a spike past Hinata

We take a time-out and Coach Ukai advises that Asahi and should focus more on attacking. The game continues, with us receiving the ball and the last hit being sent to Asahi. 

But Hinata was scoring for the ball, did he not see that it was Asahi's ball? What is happening today? It results in the two colliding. 

Asahi is initially horrified of knocking Hinata down but Hinata quickly recovers and repeatedly apologizes to Asahi; claiming he wasn't paying attention.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" Hinata places his body on the floor

 Hinata is then yelled at by Ukai and Kageyama. He looks like he could shit himself, if he already hadn't.

"Kageyama, I want to do the quick attack, but with my eyes open" Hinata then walks over to Kageyama.

What is going on today? Why now? Why?

I could tell the team was confused to why Hinata wanted to do this. We all listen in to their conversation.

"I'm not going to change the attack, even if that mean I won't set to you for the rest of the game, I'm just going to pass to people I know won't miss" Kageyama state coldly.

In the end, we lose and do another flying lap around the court.

Time skip -brought to you by my lazy ass and my shitty(kawa) memory-

We were back at Karasuno, Kageyama and Hinata were doing the quick attack, but with Hinata's eyes open, I threw the balls to them, Yachi also helped by picking the balls up.

"This isn't working" Hinata mumbled

"Well no duh! How about we practiced, serving or receiving or spiking or any of the other million things we need to get better at?!" Kageyama yelled back. "I'm done here"

Kageyama went to leave, but Hinata stopped him.

"Don't go yet! We need to practice!" Hinata yelled grabbing Kageyama.

"Uhh...gus, lets talk about this" Yachi said, a little bit scared.

"Boys, calm down" I say, but they ignore me

Kageyama ends up throwing Hinata back down on the ground, before walking off. Hinata gets upset by this and run up and fights him. Yachi get sared and runs of to find someone.

Kageyama and Hinata were pushing, shoving and hitting each other. I stepped in to try and stop them, they both still ignore me. I put myself between them and try to shove them apart, still they ignore me.

A hand collides with my face and I fall to the ground. My face stings from the impact, Kageyama and Hinata took no notice of me. The memories of my father hitting me came flooding back. They fought each other yelling and hitting, treating me as if I wasn't exisiting.

I heard the noise of running behind me and I saw Tanaka punch the two of them and they fall back, I get up with tears brimming the side of my face that got slapped, I tried not to cry and I ran out of the gym. 

Yachi called after me but I didn't turn back. I ran my way home, my siblings both at work so I had the house to myself. I ran in and shut the door. I went to the living room, but on my way in the hallway. I looked in the mirror.

A bruise was forming on the side of my face, how hard does Kageyama hit? I turned away from it and heated up my pizza before going up stairs to my room, locking my window and shutting the blinds. I ate and watch a movie with my TV.

A/N

To my bratty sister who can't wait a single day for me to post this. Here, you limp noodle.