XXIII: 𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Third Person POV -back at the gym-

"Hey! Emiko!" Kiyoko called out after the running Emiko. "Where are you going?!"

"Kiyoko, what happened?" Dachi asked

"Her brother was calling a lot and when I gave her the phone she said something about someone being okay then she bolted" Kiyoko explained

"Is she okay?" Hinata asked

"I'm not sure" Kiyoko added

"Can someone call her?" Suga asked

Immediately, the entire team got out their phones and begun ringing Emiko, who didn't pick up. After a few failed calls they gave up.

"Lets just ask her tomorrow" Dachi says, putting on a smile, even though he was worried for Emiko.

The team nodded and started to walk back to the bus, the thought of Emiko still on their minds, but they were still happy that they won.

Emiko's POV -yes, I know the other pov was short, shudup.-

When I made it the hospital, I ran through the doors and asked the lady at the front desk for my sister.

"I believe someone came in like that, they're on the second floors room B43-" Before she finished her sentence I was running. "Hey! No running, oh nevermind..."

I dodged the people walking through the hospital, I ran up the stairs since the elevator would take too long, I read the signs as I passed them, looking for room B43.

B38...

B39...

B40...

B41...

B42...

B43!

I busted through the room and I saw my sister lying on the hospital bed, bruises, cut, bandages and blood covering her, her hair was a mess, what the hell happened?

"Emiko, hey" My brother Ryuji said as I entered

"What the hell, happened?" I ask, panting through the running I did

"She was hit by a car, they've been arrested" Ryuji said looking at her. "She's awake, I'll leave you two alone"

My sisters eyes flickered opened and Ryuji walked out the door, I was at her side at the second.

"Jisoo, hey how are you feeling?" I ask taking her hand and gently stroking her hair.

"Did... did you win?" Jisoo asked, her breathing was unstable but she spoke fine.

"Yes, we are going to be versing Shiritorizawa next" I say and she smiles

"Can you promise something for me?" She asks, squeezing my hand with the little energy she has.

"yes, of course, whatever you want" I say, nodding and holding back tears.

"Win..." She says "Win the volleyball championship for me, don't worry about me, just win them for me, please"

"What do you mean, of course I'll worry for you-"

"Promise me you'll play, win them for me... please" She says, cracking a smile

"...I promise I'll win, my team will win, I swear to god" I say, smiling and feeling a tear flow down my cheek

"Okay, well I want you to take this..." She places something in my hand "I got it...when I went to Karasuno, they don't give them out anymore, its made of real sapphires"

I look at the object she put in my hand, a sapphire made crow was placed onto a necklace, making it look like it was flying, she always wore it around the house and everywhere she went, I can't remember one time she didn't have it on.

"This is yours, you can keep it" I say trying to hand it back.

"No, I want you to have it, keep it as a good luck charm for when you play" She says

"...okay, thank you" I put on the necklace.

"One more thing I want you to do" She says

"yeah?"

"kiss that damn boy you talk about in your sleep, Kageyama's his name" She smiles. "Win the championship, for me...please..."

Her hand fell out of my own and her heart rate stopped, I frantically pushed the help button calling out for help, things around me went in slow motion, I couldn't hear things. I shook Jisoo, trying to wake her but I was pulled out of the room.

An hour went by, I was pacing the waiting room when I heard someone come in

"Jisoo A-"The nurse said, I was next to him before he finished

"Yes, is she okay?" I ask

"...I'm sorry, we did everything we could"