Part 4:Ill be okay:

TW:⚠️mentions of death⚠️:TW
🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸
Silence filled the discord,People were in shock.
"T-Tommy"tubbo said in the tears.
WHAT THE FUCK!Techno screamed.
Everyone was in shock,nobody knew what to say or what to do,Tommy,the bright,funny friend was now most likely dead and they were hours away.

Wilburs POV:
I started to comprehend what happened,
It was all so much to take in but I finally had the courage to speak up.
"I'm going to-to s-save t-t-Tommy"I studdered.
"I'm comming to"techno said
Suddenly I heard many people say that they were going to come help Tommy.

Nobody's POV:
Everyone started to plan the flights and everyone decided that they were going to stay at Wilburs house.During the whole time tubbo didn't talk,I mean could you blame him.His best friend was just brutally beaten and he couldn't help.As tubbo was lost in thought Wilbur noticed that he hadn't talked.
"Tubbo,mate are.........."he sighed.Asking tubbo if he was ok right now was like asking a death person if they could hear.
"Tubbo are you comming to save Tommy,Don't feel any pressure to come though!"wilbur said trying to soften his words.
"I-I-I-um-yes-I'll-c-come and -s-ave -t-Tommy"tubbo said studdering on words.
"Tubbo,ill be ok"Wilbur said
But they didn't know that what was waiting for them would not be ok.....

🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸

Aye sorry for like the really short chapter but I'm tired and wanna read stories on here so this is it for today but I pinky promise that I'll do the next part tomorrow and a quick sneak peak the title for the next chapater will be

Part 4:Hold on:
(Yes I will  base it sort of on the song hold on)

Anyway ima go read Wattpad,
I love you,your awesome and you got this

~ lapislas4367 :)