Part 32: we care tommy:

🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸

TW:⚠️coma, crying⚠️:TW

"Tommy...."

"Tommy you have to wake up"

"Where here now Tommy, you will be ok..."

Wilburs POV:
"I'm sorry..."I mumbled pulling my legs to my chest.

"We know will....we know.."

"I just wanted to save him"

"And you did..."

"He's in a fucking coma dream....."

"You still saved him Wilbur, once we get out of here, we will be by his side once more."

"Ok everyone", a voice echoed through the cell.

"Time for you all to come with me...."

Nikis POV:
Flying has always been scary for me, but with the determination that something might be happening with Tommy going on, I didn't have time to care.

Thanking the taxi driver I made my way through the busy air port.The crisp morning air making my breath steady a little bit.

Everyone was meeting up in a certain part of the airport so I had to go there quick to notify everyone once agian.

"Hey Niki!"jacks voice caught me off by surprise.

"Jack!"I smiled letting go of my bag and giving him a hug.

"Everyone in here we were actually just waiting for you!"he laughed letting go of me moving over to reveal everyone else.

Sapnap, Eret, Ranboo, Jack and fundy were all there waiting.

Unfortunately the rest of the smp couldn't come due to schedules and what not but we promised to keep them updated on what was happening.

"We ready to go?" Ranboo asked smiling at me.

"Our flight takes off in 20 so yes, let's go"I said picking up my luggage and making my way down the airport.

Tubbos POV:

"So let's start off with you Toby."The officer started.

"I'm Cooper and this is Jack, and we will be questioning you today ok?"He lifted his head up looking at me.

"Yea ok"I mumbled sinking in my seat.

"We actually interviewed Tommy's father so we have an idea of what happened before but, if you are comfortable talking about what you saw, then that would be helpful, in saying that, you aren't in here for that-"

"Your in here for what happened recently"

"So tell your part Toby."

Looking down at my hands which were in my lap, I sucked in a breath.

"So uh, Tommy got out of the hospital and all and was forced to live with his grandparents.He was sad obviously since we were some of the few people who cared about him.He went with them and everything was good.I mean we hadn't heard from him in around a month, but we thought that he was just settling in and hopefully, was busy having fun and was busy."