Part 22:Memories:

🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸

Tw:⚠️Crying, talks of wanting to die⚠️:Tw

The dark lonely corridor made me shake.The photos of old family members that are gaining dust line the walls.A strange smell of old perfume and must fill my nose.

I don't wanna be here.

"Hello Thomas...."

A voice I hoped to never hear again rung in my head and I slowly turned around.

"Welcome home son, Nanny and poppy will take good care of you"The figure came closer to me making me shrink closer to the wall.

Looking down my tiny hands were clasped around a bear.I was shaking as well.

"Nanny and poppy love you, Why don't you?"The figure spoke in a sickly sweet voice.

"Tommy wake up"Wilbur said shaking me.

My eyes snapped opened and I groaned.

"Hey toms, Time to get up"Wilbur said rubbing my shoulder.

I felt a bunch of butterflies fill my stomach and I sighed, putting my head in my hands.

"Your ok Tommy"Wilbur said softly rubbing my shoulder agian.

Getting ready felt like it took ages, the morning dew fogged up the window as I looked out of it.

My legs still wobbly and hard to walk on.

I dragged my bad along the floor sighing and closing my eyes as I held onto the doorframe.

Looking back a flood of bad memories came back.

"Y-you locked yourself in the b-bathroom"
Wilburs voice rang through my ears.
I wanted to open my eyes so badly but a unseeable force kept them shut.
I heard his sniffles fill the silent echoing room.
That was when I was in a coma and I didn't know it.

Looking at the big table that they had put in there made me smile slightly.

"I'm gonna crush you all"

"PFFFTTTT please"Tubbo said smirking.

Silence filled the room as everyone concentrated.

"AHAHA I WIN, SUCKED IN BI-"My voice boomed as I tried my best to stand up only to fall over.

"TOMMY"Phil yelled trying to grab onto me to hold me up but failing as I landed in the fall with a thud.

I chuckled remembering everyone's reactions.

There was no doubt that hurt, in fact it hurt like a bitch but yet all I felt the need to do was laugh.

"T....Tommy?"Dream asked standing up and comming over to me.

"PFFTTTAHAHAHA"I wheezed trying to stand up but yet only being able to get in a sitting position.

Soon enough everyone was laughing there asses of.

"T-that's what you get b-bitch, v-very much karma!"tubbo laughed, his words being cut off by his own laughter.

I laughed as the memory subsided I glanced over at the floor and sucked in air between my teeth.

The floor where I was gonna give it all up.Where I contemplated letting all my hard work slip between my fingers.

But yet I stayed for the people I love.

Wilbur, phill, tubbo, dream, George, techno, all my friends, my mum.