Entry #3

as I lay under the oat tree I've come quiet friendly with visiting my one and only love I read aloud her journal.

I think back for a moment looking onto this day I'm about to read I remember it quiet well.

"sticking to my word I really did run into her in pre-cal. and engineering I also made sure that I make up for our interactions yesterday her truly letting her enjoy meeting me. I woo her with my charms and good looks any other 18 year old male would to a Girl of her age.

.

.

.

like a true gentleman...."

Summers POV -

holding my hair back the best I can I check the time and I'm gonna be late but I've talked to every teacher pre hand where it started with me saying, 'oh by the way I have a heart condition making me very sick so if I'm ever late to class or run out randomly ignore it I'm just gonna throw up' added with a sweet smile.

I do try to be nice but the problem with being sick is I don't want to talk about it and so when I do I'm always angered at the world for cursing me after they already made sure to destroy for me.

this day has gone by too slowly without Amara here, its sad I've only known her for a day and im already hooked on her like a drug which is weird because she's my friend and im terrible at analogies.

keeping to his promises Oliver has been in pre-cal. with me, engineering we just have to see about that one.

it saddens my that such a pig can bring down a class I loved so dearly and turn it into a game of throwing things at me distancing me and making sure to leave me rolling my eyes.

wiping away my bloody mouth with my hand I walk over to the door of the bathroom not wanting to see what a mess I've become and walking out the door.

to lost in my own world I don't notice someone is walking with me until I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to them, "summer, what the hell is wrong with your mouth. oh. my. god. your dying!" Alex says in fear.

"no Alex, I just had to go vomit", I assure him while trying to wipe my face some more but keep walking so I get this day over with.

he walks in front of me and stops my in my tracks. 

"summer, I know I only met you yesterday but I want you to know me and Amara are here for you in any way you need you can tell us anything you need to", he adds in a serious tone telling me he's telling the truth.

rolling my eyes I pull him to the stair way trying to look around for any person who could over hear, "wow I've dreamed of a girl doing this my whole life and seen it in movies so I guess I should say I'm flattered truly summer but.... I have feels for...." I glare at him annoyed and he shuts up quicker than he began to talk.

"Alex", I take a deep breath not to prepare him but me for what I'm bout to say, "I have a rare heart condition I'm dying", I snap in an angered way saying I don't want to talk about it...

catching me off guard he pulls me into his arms and my nose if filled with the scent of a strong honey and spice smell.

I don't hug him back I just stand there my arms angled at a 90 degree shouting out and my whole body stiff and confused by his course of action.

"Summer I'm so sorry, I'm glad you told me but mad that I feel as if I've pressured you into this so I would love to make it up to you in any way you would like", he insisted.