Entry #22

"how could I be so drawn to a person I should've never even met?"

"We went from being forever and always each others equal to you k it being words on a page that I read under a tree"

Summers POV -

~ 1 year and a half later ~

(sophomore year of college)

"Amara! I got my time table in!!!", I run into our dorm room trying to prevent tripping over boxes and valuables.

"summer this is an every year occurrence, you act like I'm smart enough to even get into your engineering classes", she states it in a joking matter until she gets to 'engineering class' bringing it out to be fancy.

"I just want to do a tradition we started when we first met! which is showing you my time table for the year, and also so you don't go running into any random speed school classes again", I cringe at the thought of her doing that many times first year.

she shivers thinking back on the memory too.

"where's Alex? normally he is here by now", my confused tone turns into fear when I feel a hand pull my hair back.

"here I am!!!", he cheers.

"your like a toddler", I joke.

he stares at me for a few seconds before slapping his butt, "then I am one good looking child", he laughs.

"so what have you been doing all day?", Amara's curiosity gets the best of her as she walks over in a cheery way.

Alex looks at me like their is a big secret between him and Amara but she looks at me and shrugs like she has no idea.

someone walks through the door way only to make me wide eye, "Alex there's no toilet paper in the bathroom again", his deep raspy voice and lean figure is the same from high school. he hasn't changed one bit other than him wearing a black sweatshirt and jeans from his normal leather.

Alex's coughs loudly to get his attention from a cross the room, he looks up and his eyes are met with mine.

his ocean blue eyes only make me want to get lost even more like I can't breath until he releases me from his spell.

Oliver makes a big "o" with his mouth not living my eyes, sure I've seen him around school every so often just getting to class or talking but this... this is just, he is in my house.

"summer", he greets me like this is a daily assurance shanking it off.

Alex makes an awkward laugh and Amara just looks away whistling, "did you two know about this?", I question.

"did we know about it? uh umm... well you see summer, umm... Amara has to say something", Alex's awkward laugh and tone gives everything away.

Amara's eyes go wide not wanting to answer and she freezes in place, "OLIVER AND ALEX ARE LIVING TOGETHER THIS YEAR", she finally specks filling the silence.

"haha you haven't told her yet? you two have known since last year", Oliver cuts in making me send daggers his way.

only if looks could kill.

"give me a minute", I add walking over to Oliver with rage before I'm standing right in front of him.

I slap him right across the face and knee him in the groin, "jack ass!", I yell.

he doesn't flinch or act like it hurt yet his eyes give it all away, I see the truth behind the barrier.

I turn away from him not wanting anymore, his arm stops me and holds me back to him as he pulls me towards his body.