Entry #27

"you opened my eyes to happy beginnings"

Oliver telling the story -

as I said I will always protect you, if someone hurts you I will hurt them worse.

you are my love and life, as I grip the notebook tight I realize I am not hurting anyone but me in this moment.

I could've killed the man for what he did to her, I wanted to but I knew even though she was sad and broken she would never forgive me is I had to look at her behind bars so I held it together and just 'mildly' hurt him.

I open the journal reading the words off the page again....

today from all she has written was our day, in our spot that I come to everyday since wanted to be with her and only her as she lays only a few feet away under the oak tree.

Summers POV -

it had been days since I found what Oliver truly did, he beat the men half to death with rage and yet... I was okay with it?

he did it because he loved me even if he wasn't thinking right all he ever does is to show his love, for me.

a smile creeped upon my face as I was filled with so much in my life I couldn't be happier.

Oliver brought me to an owl tree today, for what he called a picnic date.

so we dressed up and left with a basket of food holding each others hands.

when we finished our food I saw the nervousness on his face as I watched him, why was he so scared? we just had a date.

before I could say anything he ordered me to stand up and I was confused at first but I agreed, I had a weird feeling come across me.

but he kneeled down on one knee in front of me leaving me in shock as he eyes began to tear.

is Oliver crying? over me?

but I couldn't blame him as I started to see nothing but a blur myself as he held my hand kneeing in front of me.

"summer sweet water, we've had our fun and I couldn't be more pleases. you are my other half, my soulmate and I believe you were brought into my life for a reason. you make me a better person and I couldn't think of a better thing than spending the rest of my life with you. so summer sweet water will you do the honors of becoming my wife for as long as we shaw live making me that luckiest and happiest man alive", he vowed.

"yes! yes! a thousand times yes!", I repeat leaping into his arms and holding his neck while I kiss him like no other time before, we kiss so passionately, so dearly I don't think anyone could ever love another more than we love each-other.

Oliver telling the story -

all the joy in the world doesn't compare of when I am with you and surrounded by your scent.

the day I asked you to marry me was a promise that I only cared for you and all that we had been through together and alone we can always look fo each other.

this day that I placed the finger on your hand making the beginning of a vow wasn't just to please you but also to show you were mine and I was yours.

we had each other and we fought against the world with our battles but you didn't get to leave the whole lifetime with me so I lay with you under me but this time with you 6 feet under and me trying to find shade under our oak tree.