Teaser

*tw* this story contains mentioning of violence such as abuse, rape, and others. It also has heavy mentioning of hospitals, mental health, and sexual scenes, the list can continue. If those are not for you then I am deeply sorry but this book may not be the best for you, and I understand that and know these warning is for the best.

Welcome to "falling into you" by GracesonGerber, please enjoy your reading.... Without further ado...

P.S.
This book will leave you in tears and keep you guessing how two people could be so happy together yet so broken in every chapter.

Playlist made just for this book: (falling on to you by GracesonGerber).

Their song: "I found" by amber run or "the night we met" by lord Huron and "forever" by Lewis capaldi

Character aesthetics for the peeps who have trouble like me seeing them -

*disclaimer* all photos do not do exact justice to the characters, but I tried my best to find who I thought looked closest to the main characters.

Summer sweetwater -
(The only difference is she has a scar over her right eye with three lines, going from her hair line to her noses but not quite)

—————-

Oliver Novak
( only difference is that he has bright blue eyes like the ocean when the sun hits it)

—————-

Alex
(Only difference is he had green eyes)

—————-

Amara
(There really is not a photo showing the true her in my opinion so she can really be anyone, but this is closest to how "I have her")

—————-

Elliot Novak

exactly how I pictured him!

—————-

Telling their story of how they met and fell in love before tragedy happened through his eyes and what little he has left of her Oliver finds a way to regain hope from summer sweetwaters death.

Olivers POV -
(Senior year in college; 5 years after)

She is a sweet girl from a tragic past made of broken promises and a broken home, he has a cruel boy who comes from an abusive father, sick mother, and a little brother to care for.
This is not a love story; this is not going to end with a successful conclusion between two lovers. This is a story about a man who fell in love with a girl diagnosed with a rare heart condition and fights for him until her dying breath.

Falling into you means falling through the hardships and battling death and sickness with two broken people coming from separate places stuck in a starstruck ending.

I stared up into the clouds wondering, 'why did she have to go so soon? Was I not enough? Or did her story truly serve the purpose it was meant to?'

Summer sweetwater loved clouds, reading, adventure, and she was the type of girl you only meet in movies or books and somehow, I got to meet her... love her even.

But none of that that matters now, she died at age 22 and we met when we were only 17 and 18, we fell in love our senior year and went through hell for the other 4 battling her condition.

Summer sweetwaters story was tragic and heartfelt if only she were still able to speak for herself but all I have are stories individual experiences and a journey of our love.

This is summer and its story is not going to be roses and miracles, no this is just two broken teens falling into the other....

summers POV (before moving) -
(Five years earlier and where her story begins)

I walk into my parents' room, normally I would not but my mother said she needed me to check on my dad, "dad", I call out softly, I am quite scared of the birth given "parents" I have. My whole life they truly never know what it is like to treat their child, I cannot blame them it is all they have ever known from theirs. I mean my mom tried in the beginning she found a deep hatred for me when.... when I first got diagnosed.

I have been in and out of hospitals my whole life, so it is fair that my parents do not want to get attached to me, but I am still their only child.

My dad stays still laying on his bed, it is sad he looks peaceful sleeping. At first, I was hesitant, but I poked him, and he might hit me for it later, but he is scaring me.

"Dad", I repeat a bit louder.

I stare at him for a bit, then I do something I would not normally attempt. I lean in and listen to his chest for any breathing, and sure enough has not.

tears welded into my eyes, he may not be the best father in the world, an alcoholic and drug addict but his ball I have.

I run out of the room straight for my mother and tug on her shirt, "mom! mom! h-he's not breathing, I think he's dead. oh god I touched him!", I cry out to her.

she looks straight at me in anger.

she runs into her room where my father is and comes running out for me, "you son of a bitch", she clasps me. "What the hell did you do to him!", she continues.

"I-I didn't do anything he was like that we I went in there. I promise!", I say backing away from her.

She grabs me by the front of my shirt and makes a fist with her hand, she pulls me into the room while I scream and cry the whole time.

"See! Look what you have done! to your own father!", she yells at me before throwing me crossed the room.

I land, hit my head, and pass out, feeling spinning. Darkness takes over.

_______