Entry #6

"You've always been my greatest weakness and seeing you hurt broke a part of me."

Summers POV -

another day without my car wouldn't be so bad but no Oliver had to drive me home everyday luckily my mother hasn't been home in quiet some time making me have more freedom around the house to clean and cook freely.

but not today...

today I have a big pit growing in my stomach telling me I can't go home and its a bad idea but I try pushing it away but something is pulling it back.

being consumed by it all day, it turns out my car needed a lot more work then needed so Oliver has made it a mission as he states to fix it and all I have todo is proved the parts for him.

honestly not mush of a douche bag move and he has been driving me home for about a week in total now.

as we pull into my neighborhood I spot my house and with a car parked in front of it but ive never seen it before.

Oliver telling the story -

I noticed everything about the way her fears took over I tired to ignore everything that my mind had wanted so badly to look over.

I will never forgive myself for what she went through because I left her alone in those moments.

why did I not think about what could've happened?

I stare at the oak tree giving me the only shade in the spot where me and her lay I try to imagine how she felt, the way she curled her lips, when she played with her necklace, her laugh, her overall personality and how she cared herself and the way she light up a room just by walking in everything changed.

I myself have a growing pit in my stomach that will never leave, I am missing my other half and all I have is her journal.

I still keep her locket in my pocket of my pants so I pull it out studying all the little grooves in it as I think to myself about all that she did for me.

Summers POV during the story -

and there is goes that pit again as I watch my mother come walking out of it into the house with another man.

great...

keeping my smile on I try to push back the anger in me as Oliver pulls over to the crurb by my house and stops.

looking over at him knowing my mothers gonna be angered with me I look over at him and give a haft heart smile before grabbing my things and walking away from the car into the house watching him drive past and leave.

taking a deep breath and holding it I walk in and keep my head down trying not to make eye contact and hoping I caught her at a good moment.

I can almost feel my room being close only 10 more steps and...

"what the hell are you doing?", I hear my mother roar.

"im sorry I didn't mean to intrude on anything I was just getting home from work and...", I blurt out getting caught off.

"don't give me your bullshit excuses! what are you doing back here and where is your fucking car?", she growls at me.

"I uh... it ummm... broke down and someone offered the help fix it for me!", I stutter out.

"bullshit!", she yells before swinging her hand and hitting my face, leaving a burning sensation and I can feel the tears falling off my face.

not know please.