Entry #4

"Another day passes I sit in the same spot under the tree opening the journal summer wrote everything in trying to feel and see what she was truly like but I'm forgetting, I'm staring to forget small details more and more everyday that slips by without you here with me.

Summers POV -

your a piece of trash and you wanna know what we do to trash?" she questions already knowing the answer.

I shake my head rapidly.

"we burn them to the ground" she mocks me.

tears swallening in my eyes trying to fight off the words im hearing.

"but I guess I'll be nice, I'll only drown you" she roars.

----------

keeping my eyes closed I feel a warmth on my face then the overwhelming feeling that Im being chocked and freezing cold water on my face.

fighting myself and rapidly tossing and turning struggling t breath, I open my eyes seeing my mother standing above me with a smirk on her face still have her hand around my throat.

I take a big gulp of air, "what the hell?", I gasp out.

"wake up you piece of shit, get out! get out! get out!", she yells.

running into the bathroom I lock myself in there leaning my whole body weight against the door as she bangs on it yelling at me.

my mother is the devil....

I turn myself to covering up my wounds from yesterday looking in the mirror I look for any imperfections stand other than my scar over my eye one I can't cover, three lines running from my red hairline to just below my eyes curtsy of my mother and her knives from when she was drunk.

touching my scars in the memory I wince thinking about the pain I endured...

"mom no!",I cried rasing my hands to cover my face in defenses as she fights me to move them as I struggle being powerless.

"stop you disobedient child it will be over before you know it!", she yells fully.

screaming at her trying to get away I can't wiggle out of her hold I give in and let her move my hands as she takes the knife to my face and making three deep agonizing slashes burning and stinging along my right eye.

looking in the mirror I look at my face in horror at what she's done, I bring my hand to my face touching the outside of one of them.

"see all over!" she announces in happiness.

she turns around as I try to sob quietly before she turns around again in terror, "baby! baby! whats wrong!" she cries looking at me.

this isn't my first time knowing she's going through an episode I play along.

"i'm sorry mom I don't know what happened", I try to get out tears streaming down my face and some getting stuck in my cuts making me cry even more.

she embraces me in her arms screaming fir my father to come in, great.

sticking to her holding onto her not wanting to let go for my father to take me.

I hear loud foot steps approach us and stop outside the doorway and I here tapping as he uses his foot showing he's impatient and doesn't want to wait.

"what!", he scolds.

"Richard! look at our daughters beautiful face its runinned", she cries exposing my face to him as I watch he look at me like he actually cares for once fear coating his face before its covered up again with a dark smile.