Entry #36

"Tears fall and die going away but my love never will it's ever lasting for an eternity stuck with you in an unbreakable bond."

"love is what I wanted but we don't always get what we want so we settle for the broken hopes and dreams we once had always wanted to say away from"

olivers POV -

hours passing by I know today is gonna be the last, I see it in her face ; her small thin face she looks dead lying there so weak and gloomy looking its hard to even watch at times.

I see her stir in her sleep so I reach over and touch her hand and she instantly stops.

feeling the tiredness I my bones I climb into bed with her holding her close not wanting to let go.

...

I've been awake for hours I probably only got an hour or two of rest but I can't bare the thought of looking away fora moment, I can't miss it I can't see her fade away and what if I'm asleep and I wake up and she doesn't?

she looks over like she can read my mind, she looks at me sympathetically and places her hand over mine I look at her small hand compared to my large one.

I smile at her simple actions having a large effect over me.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." She reassured me with a smile.

I take her in my arms holding her close knowing she's fighting and this is the last of it, something in me says to count my minutes as she starts gasping for air.

"Please don't..." I tried so hard to get out knowing it was useless. I see her fighting off the light trying to come and collect her.

I felt her gasp for air one to may times in these moments, yet life is being so self and taking her away to soon.

"No, I'm happy! I got to live a long life, y-you saved me Oliver." She struggled to get out.

Tears streaming from both our eyes.

"summer don't talk like that. please! I don't want you to go", I pleaded.

"I'm afraid none of us have control over this.", she argued.

"I love you." I Admited.

She offered a light smile before talking again with all the strength she has left in her...

"I know, I think I've always known it would alway be you. Truth is walking down the halls all those years ago I knew I was always gonna be apart of your life. The way you looked at me, cared for me, talked to me, I always knew that there was hope not just for me but you", she struggles to get out taking many breaks for air.

"I can't live without you", I cried.

her small body barely being able to hold on as it is, hurts to look at knowing there's nothing I can do to save her.

"I don't want you too, but I'm ready. I've found peace with life and myself, you helped me heal while I was slowly dying. I don't know why he has to take away away from you so soon but I know I'm okay with it because knowing I got to be in your arms in my last moments are all I could ask for. I love you Oliver and I will always be grateful for the life I've had with you "

And with that those where her last words before she blow her last breath, she closed her eyes for the last time. Even while dying she manages to look perfect.

I hold her in my arms sobbing Feeling her body go limp in my arms feeling like someone is taking a knife to my heart.

I will never leave behind my promise, I will always fight for her dead or alive. She is my equal, my life, my love. I will never let her life be in vain. She fell into my life but the truth is I don't know how saved who more....